Ratings for Dr. Linda Keeton

Absolute disgrace as a Professional. Ups and leaves without a word, leaving all her patients in the lurch. Can't get prescriptions refilled. Phone # disconnected and office cleared out and locked. I actually went down there to find out what's going on. Not even a note on the door for her patients. Never heard of anyone doing that. Wouldn't be surprised to hear she was in rehab or locked up somewhere. Young why else would she do a runner? Good riddance!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I spoke to De, Keeton's secretary over a month ago, she promised to send my files, I never got them but another patient got hers after 4 days with a lovely letter from Dr, Keeton. Over the last couple of weeks I have left several messages that are not being returned. Her messages are now being sent to her where ever she is .. and clearly ignored again. Please keep posting information here as you get them to keep her former clients informed ... I am heart broken ,,, 70 years old and I now have to find a new dr

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Unable to reach her most of the time. no regards whatsoever for her patients. not dependable at all.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

The below post are from a time when there was a mix up in her phone system. All of these posts are from Ontario. She has not moved to Nova Scotia. Call her office - (905) 528 - 5858 to get contact information for Dr. Linda Keeton.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Unbelievably unprofessional. I paid her to fill out forms and have never received them. Is it even legal to just up and leave patients stranded like this? Where are our files? I need to find a new doctor asap, and I need medical forms filled out in order to continue disability. Does anyone know where her receptionist might be? The people that keep going on about how wonderful she is, what kind of a physician leaves all of her patients stranded like this? What about people that need prescription refills? Especially elderly people. What about test results that patients are waiting for that are possibly bad results that are time sensitive? There could be patients that have test results showing cancer or other serious diseases. All this time gone by with no word while Dr Keeton went awol could literally mean life or death for someone. That is not only the worst kind of physician, but also a horrible person. Shame on her, and I truly hope the College of Physicians revoke her licence. She has no business practicing medicine if she is able to cause harm to people who entrusted her with their care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I had an annual appointment scheduled; went there 1:30pm in August, office empty; would not have known if I had not looked through the mailbox and nothing on voice mail; not very professional

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I have pretty much given up .. I am deeply disappointed in her and especially the lack of professionalism,, She said she would be back Yesterday but no words. I want to know how my personal medical files are stored and how I can get them. So Dr Keeton, you are the nest doctor I have ever had ,,, but sadly, also the biggest disappointment.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I just attempted to reach Dr. Keeton at the Nova Scotia number listed for her. I was told that she is on staff 2 days a week there. As her office number here is no longer in service I cannot see how she is, as people on this forum have been led to believe, re-establishing her practice in Hamilton. My email to her 4 weeks ago has gone unanswered. As wonderful a physician as she might be I get the feeling we had all better start looking for new doctors. This is VERY unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

First off id like to say that i do really like dr keeton, however find it very unprofessional that there was no heads up or letter send out to her clients about her leave and a back up doctor should of been provided. I have emailed her on several occassions with no response for a refill on my medications, this makes me truly wonder about how much she truly cares about her patients, im very disappointed .

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Keeton has been my doctor for over 30 years. She is the best gp doctor I've ever had. I never mind waiting for her when she is with a client for when I need her extra attention she gives it to me no problems. I've referred many patients to her over the years and she's my daughters doctor. Dr. Keeton is beloved by my family and she earns this by being the best to us.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017