Dr. Dean G. Davis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dean G. Davis

I absolutely love Davis, the most talented surgeon for face in Tampa. Look no further!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND TEAM! VERY HAPPY WITH CARE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I appreciated the helpfullness with which the staff and Dr. Davis gave me. I look forward to seeing them when I get my surgery in December. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Only have positive things to say about my experience. I'm very happy I chose Dr. Davis to do my facelift.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Had an excellent overall experience. Niece and supportive staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Outstanding doctor and his staff made me so comfortable. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Dean Davis as an outstanding surgeon to anyone who is considering facial and/or reconstructive plastic surgery. I interviewed 4 other surgeons before I selected Dr. Davis to perform my surgery. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Davis from the moment I met him. Dr. Davis holds the highest credentials and has an impeccable record of outstanding results. I wanted a surgeon to perform my facial surgery (rhytidectomy (facelift) with a chin implant) who was an expert at facial reconstructive surgery. I choose Dr. Davis because of his specialty in this. I wanted a doctor who only worked “from the neck up.” Dr. Davis is warm, kind, and patient. He thoroughly explained all the details of the surgery. He spent a very long time with me and I never felt rushed or pushed into any decision. Dr. Davis has a very calming and caring approach; he was very detailed and answered all of my questions. Dr. Davis calmed my fears and helped me to feel very confident that he would take the utmost care, achieve the most natural results, and be available to meet to discuss any concerns either pre or post operatively. I still look like “me” but now I have an aesthetically pleasing profile that suits my face and my body type. I love my new chin and my new tight neck! I feel that Dr. Davis did exactly what I requested and the results are even better than I had hoped for. I followed each of his instructions to the letter and feel that my compliance helped me have a terrific, uneventful recovery. Best of all, no one guessed I had facial plastic surgery! Additionally, Davis’ staff is very professional and thorough. The staff is helpful and answered all my questions to prepare me for the surgery and a speedy recovery. The Tampa office is new, clean and modern with great accessibility and easy parking. It is a joy to recommend Davis Plastic Surgery to anyone. I heartily and unequivocally recommend Dr. Dean G. Davis to anyone who is considering facial plastic and/or reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Excellent experience, supportive staff in office, Dr. Davis was fantastic and helped me fulfill my dream of getting a beautiful nose!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Gean Davis is an AMAZING DOCTOR (and that alone would be an understatement)!!!!!! He answered any and every question I had even after I left the in-office appointments. He's very friendly and his staff is very helpful as well. Dr. Davis and his staff get to know you on a personal level and make you feel very comfortable. I am very happy with the outcome of my procedure. I would definately recommend him to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Very thorough physician. Spent extra time with my son (23 yo) who needed facial surgery after being assaulted, son was very self conscious about his looks. Dr. Davis listened to him and answered all his questions. My son and I were extremely happy with the results and visits.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Dean G. Davis's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)