Ratings for Dr. Brad Stewart

Dr. Stewart is the best neurologist I have had. He is very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. He really cares about the well being of his patients. There is no other doctor I would see other than him !

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I saw Dr Stewart years ago when I was experiencing bad Migranes causing me to blackout. On my first and only visit he told me after obtaining very little information that he could resolve my issue. During the appointment he mostly bragged about himself. He immediately sent me to the RAH Day clinic to receive some drugs which would be administered interveinously. I was told to schedule regular interveinous injections at the UAH Day Clinic. When I attended the first scheduled appointment the drug that was used not only amplified my migranes so severely I could barely even see, the dosage used, made it so I was so out of it I couldn't even walk or talk. The nurse contacted Dr Stewart immediately & he basically instructed me to make another appointment with him to revisit the issue. My husband had to use the wheelchair to get me to the car. Once I was home it took almost 12 hours for me to feel somewhat normal. I contacted Dr Stewart's office the next day & many days after....he never returned my calls & basically told his receptionist to tell me there was nothing he could do for me.....what an idiot! My GP proceeded to send me to another Neurologist. The new Dr informed me that the type of migraines I had would only be made more Severe with the medication Dr Stewart prescribed.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Stewart for just over a year. While he did an adequate job with my treatment, I did find his explanations somewhat lacking at times. What I do applaud him on, is that after a year he referred me to another specialist who was able to help me. One thing I found a bit disconcerting was that he required me to purchase a needle kit when giving injections. The specialist that I am seeing now provides needles. I am suspicious of his relationship with the pharmacy in the building, who he suggests you get it from. The other specialist encouraged me to go wherever I wanted to.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Stewart is fantastic. From my very first visit seeing him, he already was treating me like I have been a patient of his for years. He's very kind, wants to help but is also honest and tells it as it is. I would recommend Dr.Stewart.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I found Dr. Stewart quite dismissive. He would ask a question and then cut me off before I could complete my answer. And brushed me off when I had some concerns about the effects of a suggested treatment.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Stewart for the first time. He was excellent! He took the time to explain everything to me. He showed me my images and explained everything in detail. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Rude, sleezy, unprofessional. Misdiagnosed and avoided investigating serious concerns. Receptionist is awful

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Lucky to have Dr Stewart in my life. I have been seeing Dr Stewart as a patient with MS for over a decade now. He is so honest and supportive. He has taken the time to get to know me and my supports (family included). He is always accessible when I need him. Dr Stewart provides information in an honest straight forward manner and gives valuable constructive feedback when necessary. I appreciate his approach and have always referred to him without complaints. Dr Stewart is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Demeaning, condescending, and arrogant. If you get referred to him, ask for another option.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Stewart since 1999. He always listens to what I have to say. He is patient and kind. He has been helping me with migraines, seizures, as well as tremors.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016