Ratings for Dr. Brad Stewart

Dr. Stewart has been my neurologist for years now and has been nothing but great to me and my family. He's quick and to the point but he knows what he is doing..... There has been some trial and error trying to see what will work the best for me, because everyone reacts differently to meds and botox treatments, but we are getting there. He cares about his patients and cares to really help you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I went to see Dr. Stewart about why I am suddenly getting migraines and he told me I should try anti-depressants, not migraine specific drugs, because I am a women who could be under stress and that's why I have "headaches". Very unprofessional and demeaning. He lacks the quality of a assiduous neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Stewart has been my neurologist for more than 5 years and I am completely satisfied with his care. His manner has been professional, very thorough and friendly. I have had my husband join me for a couple of appointments as I frequently have difficulty with comprehension and retention of information, and Dr. Stewart has welcomed meeting with the two of us.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Stewart is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor. He was very thorough and explained everything and answered all my questions. He was very kind and sympathetic when he gave me my diagnosis. His staff and team are very helpful. I am so greatful to have Dr Stewart as my neurologist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Stewart is an amazing neurologist. He really cares about the person he is treating. I feel he tries to help the people out to make their quality of life to its best.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Would Highly Recommend is an authority on Migraine Headaches, and is personable and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

First neurosurgeon who actually listened to me and is currently trying options to help me with migraines.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

He has been following me for debilitating migraines for over 2 years. DO NOT GO TO HIM IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH! He is very direct but tells the truth. On my first visit, he weighed and took my height. He said "you are over weight, as a matter of fact, you are considered obese". I went home very upset, but the truth is, he was right. He recently diagnosed me with a slipped disc. Dr. Stuart is one of THE BEST DOCTORS that I have found.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Was not pleased with this doctor; states his own opinion regardless of what the current diagnosis is by others.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Arrogant and was not satisfied with the diagnosis or treatment I received.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017