Ratings for Dr. Brad Stewart

Been seeing him for 14 years. Service and care from him seriously lacking the last 2 years!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Brad is a very honest but forthright Doctor. He will be direct with you but it seems to come from the heart. He cares about his patients and their quality of life, and at least in my families case, goes above and beyond his expected duties.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

He is very good at his job, just wish topamax was covered it works better Brad is going to wright a letter.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Stewart has been treating me for chronic migraines for almost 2 years now. I find him to be straight forward, knowledgeable and provides a lot of encouragement. Dr. Stewart is interested in his patients quality of life and does everything he can to increase and maintain it. I would recommend Dr. Stewart to anyone dealing with chronic migraines.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Stewart has been my neurologist for years now and has been nothing but great to me and my family. He's quick and to the point but he knows what he is doing..... There has been some trial and error trying to see what will work the best for me, because everyone reacts differently to meds and botox treatments, but we are getting there. He cares about his patients and cares to really help you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I went to see Dr. Stewart about why I am suddenly getting migraines and he told me I should try anti-depressants, not migraine specific drugs, because I am a women who could be under stress and that's why I have "headaches". Very unprofessional and demeaning. He lacks the quality of a assiduous neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Stewart has been my neurologist for more than 5 years and I am completely satisfied with his care. His manner has been professional, very thorough and friendly. I have had my husband join me for a couple of appointments as I frequently have difficulty with comprehension and retention of information, and Dr. Stewart has welcomed meeting with the two of us.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Stewart is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor. He was very thorough and explained everything and answered all my questions. He was very kind and sympathetic when he gave me my diagnosis. His staff and team are very helpful. I am so greatful to have Dr Stewart as my neurologist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Stewart is an amazing neurologist. He really cares about the person he is treating. I feel he tries to help the people out to make their quality of life to its best.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Would Highly Recommend is an authority on Migraine Headaches, and is personable and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017