You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brad Stewart

It was my first seizure without a epileptic diagnosis, but he assured me everything was alright and explained what was happening to my body and how we would respond if anything came about again in the future.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

My husband suffered from a 5 month 24-7 headache that no other Dr. could fix. Dr. Stewart found the small stroke he had on the mri, which 3 other neuroligists missed. IV therapy cured the headache in 3 days. Thank you Dr. Stewart.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Stewart has been nothing short of amazing. He helped me find a treatment plan for my migraine disorder, and his staff was super helpful. They provided me with lots of info and walked me through the process of getting my drugs approved. Very impressed with my experiences so far!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I've seen Dr. Stewart for many years, and was sad when he took leave. I was struck by lightning and suffer neurological problems such as memory loss, epilepsy and others... During his absence I did see other neurologists... But none of them seemed to take the time to truly listen to MY concerns... Or answer MY questions. Dr. Stewart treats me like a person not a number in an assembly line. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have a rare auto immune/neurological disease which I was diagnosed with in my 20s. Dr. Stewart has been more then helpful and I will be forever grateful to him. His staff is very polite and professional, he is ALWAYS on time, he listens and he is blunt. He has my utmost respect. People on here complaining that he said nothing is wrong with them, news flash, there is probably nothing wrong with you lol. If you desperately want something to be wrong with you go see a psychologist. If your actually suffering something Neurological in nature go see Dr. Stewart :)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

He is one of the best doctors l.All the doctors should treat patients as he does .We need their help.Most the doctors the moment you step in their office they want you out.You have to be lucky if they give more then 5 minutes from their time.He is listening and that how he can give the right diagnosis.I am very happy that after a 1 year and half ,seeing many doctors ,found him . Finally he gave me the right diagnosis, so I can start with the right treatment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I saw Dr Stewart for approx. 6 appointments for severe migraine. The meds he prescribed gave me some relief, however I had to discontinue their use due to side effects. The last two appointments with him seemed unnecessary and he made comments to me that were of a more personal unrelated nature. I was not comfortable going back to him.

Submitted January 24, 2016

I saw Dr. Stewart after two years of struggling with medication and side effects of medication that my family doctor put me on after diagnosing me with a chronic illness he was unqualified to diagnose me with. Dr. Stewart was very knowledgeable, articulate, and thorough. He also had his assistant email me some articles about my illness and asked me to email him if I had any questions. He said "we're in this together, if you need help email me". I have been very appreciative of the care I have received from him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Stewart is the last neurologist you should see. He is condescending, arrogant, and dismissive. He had no interesting in listening to my concerns and questions. Furthermore, he showed no interest in pursuing additional means of testing and diagnosis for my chronic tension headaches and migraines.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Brad Stewart's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was my first seizure without a epileptic diagnosis, but he assured me everything was alright and explained what was happening to my body and how we would res..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " My husband suffered from a 5 month 24-7 headache that no other Dr. could fix. Dr. Stewart found the small stroke he had on the mri, which 3 other neuroligists ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart has been nothing short of amazing. He helped me find a treatment plan for my migraine disorder, and his staff was super helpful. They provided me wi..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr. Stewart for many years, and was sad when he took leave. I was struck by lightning and suffer neurological problems such as memory loss, epilepsy ..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a rare auto immune/neurological disease which I was diagnosed with in my 20s. Dr. Stewart has been more then helpful and I will be forever grateful to h..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the best doctors l.All the doctors should treat patients as he does .We need their help.Most the doctors the moment you step in their office they w..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst neurologist ever. He was rude, never got back to me, arrogant. Biggest jerk ive ever met. Would bot recommend to anyone. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Stewart for approx. 6 appointments for severe migraine. The meds he prescribed gave me some relief, however I had to discontinue their use due to side ..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Stewart after two years of struggling with medication and side effects of medication that my family doctor put me on after diagnosing me with a chroni..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart is the last neurologist you should see. He is condescending, arrogant, and dismissive. He had no interesting in listening to my concerns and questio..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stewart ran late but only due to the fact that he takes time with each of his patients. He was incredibly kind and caring regarding what I was experiencing. ..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I won't take anyone to see Dr. Stewart he is full of himself and when something doesn't work (medication) he won't continue to treat you. He makes you feel ve..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my parents and I see Dr. Stewart for both migraines and MS. We wouldn't see anyone else!"

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw him in june 2010. He figured out what was wrong with me when other medical professionals could not. His treatment worked for me and his advise helped me to ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Truly a kind doctor who listens carefully and has a way of putting you at ease in a nervous situation... very knowledgeable, helped me and made me feel like he ..."

September 1, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.181155.myxostory.com/" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "17809031350" to "".

July 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart is the best neurologist I have ever had. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen and to consider what I have to say. He e..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Was not impressed he was dismissive and not very caring!"

June 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.181155.myxostory.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6L 1J8". Address has been updated from "None" to "5310 18A Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17809031350".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " Dr.Stewart has been the best Dr. that I have ever had, he takes his time to explain every medication and stage of my MS. He has always treated me with respec..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stewart was inappropriate during my assignment he made racial slurs against my doctors, inappropriate comments about my love life, he admitted his botox data..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I thought he was great! No long wait in waiting room. Gave lots of info and answered questions."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Stewart's for 10 years, and I believe I am well because of him. Disregard the disgraceful, previous post as the poster has no knowl..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is arrogant and a womanizer. Make sure your husband or boyfriend is with you when you go if you are a woman! Botox patients seem to take up most o..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Stewart as a referral patient. I described my symptoms, which he interrupted several times, and never allowed me to finish my train of thought..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Stewart for severe seizure disorder many years ago, without him I would have died! He saved my life and got me to a point where the seizures were sta..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is arrogant beyond belief. He laughed at me when I misguessed my weight. Didn't offer any suggestions for treatment, and if I wanted Botox for tre..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "It's pretty much the same complaints. If he has no success in helping your situation, he gives up and ignores you. A very huge God complex and the thought of be..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stewart is amazing. never threw in the towel when illness became complex. Has the ability to think outside of the box. Goes far beyond the call of duty woul..."

December 9, 2014