Ratings for Dr. Brad Stewart

I am a health professional and I find him to be an an excellent physician. There is nothing more to add.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I would not recommend doctor Stewart he misdiagnosed back in 2015 he told me I had damaged nerves without doing any tests on me, He accused me of drinking too much alcohol and told me that I couldn't stop I would have to wean off it even though I'm not a heavy drinker, He was very rude and arrogant , Thankfully I asked for a second opinion and have tests done and I do not have damaged nerves

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I have going to Dr. Stewart for over 5 years. I have seen a lot of neurologists, he is very kind and is easy to talk to and receptive to my concerns and comments.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Stewart is the most arrogant man I have ever met. He is rude and had horrible bedside manner. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr Stewart and his staff are very caring. he has looked of me since 2000 for my epileptic seizures and migraines. He took the time to explain my diagnosis to me and helps me to understand how to take care of myself better. He also has me on a better treatment for my medical issues. Thank you for caring so much about me, it means so much to me

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

It was my first seizure without a epileptic diagnosis, but he assured me everything was alright and explained what was happening to my body and how we would respond if anything came about again in the future.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

My husband suffered from a 5 month 24-7 headache that no other Dr. could fix. Dr. Stewart found the small stroke he had on the mri, which 3 other neuroligists missed. IV therapy cured the headache in 3 days. Thank you Dr. Stewart.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Stewart has been nothing short of amazing. He helped me find a treatment plan for my migraine disorder, and his staff was super helpful. They provided me with lots of info and walked me through the process of getting my drugs approved. Very impressed with my experiences so far!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I've seen Dr. Stewart for many years, and was sad when he took leave. I was struck by lightning and suffer neurological problems such as memory loss, epilepsy and others... During his absence I did see other neurologists... But none of them seemed to take the time to truly listen to MY concerns... Or answer MY questions. Dr. Stewart treats me like a person not a number in an assembly line. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have a rare auto immune/neurological disease which I was diagnosed with in my 20s. Dr. Stewart has been more then helpful and I will be forever grateful to him. His staff is very polite and professional, he is ALWAYS on time, he listens and he is blunt. He has my utmost respect. People on here complaining that he said nothing is wrong with them, news flash, there is probably nothing wrong with you lol. If you desperately want something to be wrong with you go see a psychologist. If your actually suffering something Neurological in nature go see Dr. Stewart :)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016