Ratings for Dr. Brad Stewart

Rude, sleezy, unprofessional. Misdiagnosed and avoided investigating serious concerns. Receptionist is awful

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Lucky to have Dr Stewart in my life. I have been seeing Dr Stewart as a patient with MS for over a decade now. He is so honest and supportive. He has taken the time to get to know me and my supports (family included). He is always accessible when I need him. Dr Stewart provides information in an honest straight forward manner and gives valuable constructive feedback when necessary. I appreciate his approach and have always referred to him without complaints. Dr Stewart is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Demeaning, condescending, and arrogant. If you get referred to him, ask for another option.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Stewart since 1999. He always listens to what I have to say. He is patient and kind. He has been helping me with migraines, seizures, as well as tremors.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I was a bit leery of seeing him at first, but now I am so happy and grateful that I did. His staff are awesome and are always so helpful. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things in language everyday people can understand.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I am a health professional and I find him to be an an excellent physician. There is nothing more to add.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I would not recommend doctor Stewart he misdiagnosed back in 2015 he told me I had damaged nerves without doing any tests on me, He accused me of drinking too much alcohol and told me that I couldn't stop I would have to wean off it even though I'm not a heavy drinker, He was very rude and arrogant , Thankfully I asked for a second opinion and have tests done and I do not have damaged nerves

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I have going to Dr. Stewart for over 5 years. I have seen a lot of neurologists, he is very kind and is easy to talk to and receptive to my concerns and comments.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Stewart is the most arrogant man I have ever met. He is rude and had horrible bedside manner. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr Stewart and his staff are very caring. he has looked of me since 2000 for my epileptic seizures and migraines. He took the time to explain my diagnosis to me and helps me to understand how to take care of myself better. He also has me on a better treatment for my medical issues. Thank you for caring so much about me, it means so much to me

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016