Dr. Brad Stewart

5 1 3.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Brad Stewart

Dr. Brad Stewart's Ratings

Saw him in june 2010. He figured out what was wrong with me when other medical professionals could not. His treatment worked for me and his advise helped me to change my lifestyle. He was very helpful for me. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Truly a kind doctor who listens carefully and has a way of putting you at ease in a nervous situation... very knowledgeable, helped me and made me feel like he cared, great options for follow up, wants to hear from you and is gentle in his manner, truly thrilled to have gotten lucky with this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Dr. Stewart is the best neurologist I have ever had. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen and to consider what I have to say. He explains things clearly and ensures I understand. I feel like we are working together on my care. I highly, highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2844849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Was not impressed he was dismissive and not very caring!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2842180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr.Stewart has been the best Dr. that I have ever had, he takes his time to explain every medication and stage of my MS. He has always treated me with respect. keeps me informed on all new treatments and medications that are available, as far as I am concerned he is on the cutting edge of MS research. He has never been inappropriate. He was very upfront with his charge.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2780615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I thought he was great! No long wait in waiting room. Gave lots of info and answered questions.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2725656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Stewart's for 10 years, and I believe I am well because of him. Disregard the disgraceful, previous post as the poster has no knowledge nor understanding of what transpired. People want to know about doctors' skills, not uneducated gossip.
Dr. Stewart cares about his patients, and the doctor works behind the scenes for you.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2723508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

I went to see Dr. Stewart as a referral patient. I described my symptoms, which he interrupted several times, and never allowed me to finish my train of thought. I sometimes have trouble forming thoughts and he was very impatient with me. He told me that the other Doctors who had seen me did not know what they where talking about, and that all I was suffering from was migraines. I have had migraines most of my life, and never had the symptoms that I had tried to discuss with him.
I would not return to this Doctor for any reason. He was extremely arrogant, and impatient. I felt like I was a nuisance not a patient.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2680787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Stewart for severe seizure disorder many years ago, without him I would have died! He saved my life and got me to a point where the seizures were stable and then I eventually did not have any. I now am seeing him for Dysautonomia and he has been very caring, understanding and helpful- the best doctor I have ever seen for sure!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2669295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

This doctor is arrogant beyond belief. He laughed at me when I misguessed my weight. Didn't offer any suggestions for treatment, and if I wanted Botox for treatment I had to come back another day. I felt humiliated and worse helpless. A disastrous experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661662].votes_count ]]