Ratings for Dr. Brad Stewart

Very helpful with every question we had. And he ordered a lot of tests to rule out what other Drs guessed at! So we could have the right diagnosis

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Slept with a patient the day after meeting her. Moved in with her after 2ND sexual experience with her Suspended for 14 months. Rude and arrogant Bad rep. In medical community Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr Stewart doesn't listen to his patients in my opinion I suffer with debilitating headaches from a brain tumor and all he wanted to do was give me botox. After the 2nd round of botox I got so sick I had to attend the IV clinic at the royal Alex because I was in so much pain. He convinced me to do it a third time after that I refused botox because of the pain it caused he told me straight out there was nothing he could do for me and that if I didn't want botox injections not to bother coming back to see him....needless to say I haven't been back!!! Brutal

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

This guy is so full of himself, he thinks he's god. Trust me, this guy wont help you. All he will do is talk about "what he knows" and I have a 10 year degree. Guess what, just because you have a 10 year degree doesn't make you a good doctor, it actually just pumps yourself up. but in the end, the truth always comes out, the guy is a complete, utter idiot when it comes to helping his patients. After reading about his Sexual problems with his patients, and MANY bad reviews. On top of this, Brad has a really bad rap around the Neurologist community.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

The WORST doctor and staff I have ever met. Dr. Stewart loves to talk about himself, keep you waiting for your appointments, and ask you/answer minimal questions. I would be 15 minutes early for all of my appointments, which he would have us wait for at-least 20-45 minutes every time. What is the point of an appointment then? Don't forget - his appointments are also 15 minutes only.. When I would see him, he would argue assessments from specialists if it doesn't go with his "original thoughts", even though the information and injury is documented. He actually said to me "there is absolutely nothing wrong with your neck" to which I am now diagnosed with chronic neck pain, among other health issues. Guess what you idiot, when I met you 2 years ago, you even indicated neck issues on our first assessment paperwork. Do you keep track of who you are managing? Because of Dr. Stewart failing to do his job, I also went over the 24 month management line to heal a severe concussion that I had the entire time, that he ALSO failed to diagnose. I am now waiting for a Brain Care Centre to help me because too much time has passed and my issues may be permanently damaged now thanks to his lack of performance. I also do not care about your fiancé or your kids. Talk about my health, not yourself some more. He would be so ignorant when I would want to understand and learn more about how to manage my health that I eventually always brought someone with me because it was so abrasive and ignorant. Over the course of my health deteriorating 40lbs in front of his eyes, I asked for some direction to assist with the constant weight loss and he actually, I kid you not, yelled at me and said "can't you just eat a spoon on peanut butter?!". No Dr Stewart, I am totally incapacitated now thanks to you being useless, and the nausea from my debilitating migraines affects my eating, you moron. His staff is also horrible. They are rude and act as if you're wasting their time. And get this, YOU have to call to confirm your head trauma appointment the day before or it's canceled! I have head trauma.. memory issues! I thought this was a joke. Even my hair stylist has a 24 hour reminder by e-mail or phone. And if you bring up medicinal Cannabis use, he will tell you it's garbage although he is not well versed in the terminology or the education. The Medical Institute in the US actually studies the medicinal properties of THC use for decreasing nausea and migraines issues. He actually told me his MS patients have it. I asked why he prescribes it then if it's not helpful? He changed the subject and told me it would be detrimental. To who Dr. Stewart, your career? Clearly. My honest opinion, as an adult who made over 6 figures annually and had seem him for quite some waste of time, that Dr. Stewart is in it for Dr. Stewart and you would do better with any other neurologist. No one cares that you wrote the paper on blah blah Brad, maybe spend some time researching your patients' health instead of being dismissive and egotistical. The best day was firing you and I hope you stop injuring people's lives. You're a useless doctor in today's standards.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He explained my migraines in a way that was understandable, relatable and in plain language! Ive been seeing DrStewart for over 10 years... No complaints!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Stewart is the best neurologist I have had. He is very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. He really cares about the well being of his patients. There is no other doctor I would see other than him !

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I saw Dr Stewart years ago when I was experiencing bad Migranes causing me to blackout. On my first and only visit he told me after obtaining very little information that he could resolve my issue. During the appointment he mostly bragged about himself. He immediately sent me to the RAH Day clinic to receive some drugs which would be administered interveinously. I was told to schedule regular interveinous injections at the UAH Day Clinic. When I attended the first scheduled appointment the drug that was used not only amplified my migranes so severely I could barely even see, the dosage used, made it so I was so out of it I couldn't even walk or talk. The nurse contacted Dr Stewart immediately & he basically instructed me to make another appointment with him to revisit the issue. My husband had to use the wheelchair to get me to the car. Once I was home it took almost 12 hours for me to feel somewhat normal. I contacted Dr Stewart's office the next day & many days after....he never returned my calls & basically told his receptionist to tell me there was nothing he could do for me.....what an idiot! My GP proceeded to send me to another Neurologist. The new Dr informed me that the type of migraines I had would only be made more Severe with the medication Dr Stewart prescribed.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Stewart for just over a year. While he did an adequate job with my treatment, I did find his explanations somewhat lacking at times. What I do applaud him on, is that after a year he referred me to another specialist who was able to help me. One thing I found a bit disconcerting was that he required me to purchase a needle kit when giving injections. The specialist that I am seeing now provides needles. I am suspicious of his relationship with the pharmacy in the building, who he suggests you get it from. The other specialist encouraged me to go wherever I wanted to.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Stewart is fantastic. From my very first visit seeing him, he already was treating me like I have been a patient of his for years. He's very kind, wants to help but is also honest and tells it as it is. I would recommend Dr.Stewart.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017