Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Rehmeyer

This guy is fantastic. As far as I'm concerned, he can jam instruments anywhere he wants, because he knows what he's doing. Got me out of a considerable amount of pain for a reasonable amount of money. Very refreshing.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

One of the best doctors ive sat down with. He examined my condition carefully (interestingly enough by using an alcohol lamp to sterilize his instruments as opposed to creating more medical waste), told me everything i needed to know, took the time to make sure all my questions were answered, and saved me from a costly surgery recommendation a previous ENT had given me. Any doctor can give you their opinion, and most of them will, but only few will take the time to give you a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

very good - helpful- felt good after both visits - he first saw on very short notice - ( I was desperate ) he worked me in - intense ear and lower jaw tooth pain - om my left side - after my dentist thought I had a sinus infection - ( this happened 2 months after a root canal and crown on my right side ) and going there twice and my primary doctor twice - still trying to find out whats wrong ? - dr rehmeyer said that I have TMJ - 1 st visit on sept 1, 2010 - said that I did not have the sinus infection - said that I have TMJ - saw again on sept 23, 2010 - he suggested I call for an appt. asap with dr. beebe - dentist specialist - now the pain is on the left side - ear and lower jaw - thinks its a bad or infecter tooth - in an old crown - so we called my primary dentist and told them what dr rehmeyer suggested and they said i'm in good hands - both with a very respected reputation - so I dearly thank dr rehmeyer - and waiting to see dr beebe - robert

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I saw this guy for chronic ear infections. He started jamming instruments up my nose, down my throat and in my ears while offering no explanations. I was 15 years old at the time. After he caused me some pain, I stopped him and told him I wasn't comfortable with what he was doing. In response, he kicked me out of his office. I ended up leaving his office with gunk running out of my ears and not treatment offered. He was rude, insensitive and arrogent. Stay away from this guy. Save your time and find a better and more modern ENT.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Richard C. Rehmeyer's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)