Ratings for Dr. Tanya Ruman

Tanya has been my doc for 7 years and accepted me even tho she wasn't taking new patients that year because she had extra training in cardiac issues. She is always amazing,understanding,warm and keeps up with me even by phone. She fits me in even if she is fully booked by staying late if I really need help. BEST doc I have EVER had. Incredibly smart and genuine care for people.

Submitted May 10, 2014

Extremely disappointed in the lack of accessibility to schedule an appointment to see Dr. Ruman. In the last 1.5 years of attempting to reach Dr. Ruman, who is my family Doctor, I have NEVER been successful in scheduling a appointment for a yearly physical or for any other medical concerns that have arisen. Was informed by the receptionist that I needed to attend a medi centre as the receptionist did not have the Dr.'s schedule yet or the Dr. was unavailable. I was asked to call back to schedule an appointment and after doing so six times throughout the year, without success, am now looking for another family Physician. Incredibly disappointing!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

She is average. doe not seem any better or worse than any other doctor I have ever seen. Better if your a woman I would not see if if I was a man.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Ruman is very kind and understanding, but fails to follow through on tests required. Waiting to see a specdialist takes a very long time, rather questionable it seems

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I had Tanya ruman during my pregnancy as a doc and found myself waiting in the small rooms from 1 -2 hours each appt. never be late! They have a strict 10 minute late appt time and they will charge you. The staff at her clinic are rude and not understanding

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr Ruman is a breath of fresh air. She is easy to talk to and treats you like a real person. She seems to really care about the patient and treating the person not just the disease. The clinic has a pleasant, soothing atmosphere and I have found the staff very helpful. As another comment says, I am very happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Ruman is a pleasure. She is attentive, friendly, takes time for your questions and stays on time so she can not make you feel like she has enough time to make you feel like more than a job.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Ruman is absolutely wonderful! She is very knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She always is able to take the time to answer both mine and my husbands questions. Her staff is great too, very helpful and cheerful. I'm so glad I found her!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Ruman is a great doctor, friendly, helpful, efficient and knowledgeable, open to her patients seeing naturopaths from time to time. She only works part-time and is therefore not accessible when emergencies crop up, which is the only drawback about seeing her. At those times, patients need to go to mediclinics or hospital. Staff is very helpful and friendly, which is a big plus in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

A really good doctor. The wait in office is lenghty, but once you are in she never rushes you, she is very thorough and knowledgeable - Sherwood Parks gain.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011