Ratings for Dr. Danko Cerenko

Comes off rude with his non caring staff nurses. Surgery center is their own, so out of network. Found another ent.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

The doctor is OK, that staff is terrible, never return calls, no follow ups, just rude and nasty.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

He was rude, abrupt, and non caring. Will not return and will certainly never recommend him. Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Very un professional.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Hands down hero in town.. THAT'S ALL I'LL SAY!! thx Dr. Cerenko

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Cerenko is the absolute best ENT Dr. and Surgeon I have ever had. I have struggled with recurrent ear infections, and had not only not found appropriate medical help by my former Emory University ENT, but the previous Dr. also had destroyed my eardrum when he inserted a tube in June of 2014. After I completely lost my hearing in my left ear, Dr. Cerenko was recommended to me as the top ENT surgeon in Atlanta, and from the very first office visit, his treatment approach helped. He requested routine audio-tests, got me on an allergy-desensitization regiment, and the repaired my eardrum surgically in Feb. It was successful, and now I can hear again. I had almost no pain or messy discharge after the surgery. I can not even describe how grateful I am to Dr. Cerenko. Dr. Cerenko is incredibly thorough, knowledgeable, and on top of it, has an enormous patience and compassion. Anybody who will see him for ENT problems, will be treated by this outstanding specialist in the field: Dr. Danko Cerenko.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

He is compassionate, smart and cares about what he is doing and the future of his patients

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Danko Cerenko does a wonderful job running the Atlanta Hearing Institute. He cured me of my vertigo!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I would never complain about the time I spent waiting in the waiting room-it was worth it. He is extremely polite and helpful - This man restored my hearing and gave me my life back. In my book, he is a hero. He is a down to earth genius who is fluent in several languages. He is a wonderful human being, a caring doctor, an outstanding surgeon. So many things could have gone wrong with my surgery, but I went from almost deaf to almost normal hearing. Dr. Cerenko is a great doctor in every way - I highly recommend him. One suggestion when making an appointment: ask for the least busy time/day.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I had an appointment at 2:00PM. Dr. Cerenko finally saw me at 4:52PM. Nearly a three hour wait. He was abrupt and heavy handed. The entire diagnosis was less than ten minutes. His staff told me that this was his usual behavior and they were tired of patients' justifiable complaints that Dr. Cerenko would not address. The waiting room was hot and stuffy. I will never see him again!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I have complete trust in this physician. After seeing several neurologists and ENTs, Dr. Cerenko has been correct right from the start with his diagnosis, course of treatment, prognosis. He treats you with patience, compassion and explains things thoroughly. He is just as patient with my spouse as with me, the patient. We would recommend him VERY highly to anyone with significant ear, hearing and dizziness issues.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Danko Cerenko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia (Grad. 1974)