Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Avidano

I went to Dr. Avidano in March with sinus problems and sleep apnea He diagnosed me with a deviated septum. He was also going to perform sleep apnea surgery. My insurance approved the deviated septum within two weeks but denied sleep apnea surgery. I was told by his rude staff that he would call to appeal. They told me most of the time after the doctor called the insurance company it would be approved. It has been over 30 days and nothing has been done, all I have gotten is the runaround. When I call the staff to get status of my surgery, they act like I was getting on their nerves. If you want anything done, DO NOT CHOOSE SOUTHERN CRESCENT ENT.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

After an extremely long wait, I was assessed by Dr. Avidano in late November 2012. I knew I needed a Septoplasty procedure performed. I expressly communicated the need to have my surgery in 2012 due to meeting my insurance deductible for 2012. Long story short, my surgery did not happen. Hopefully, this is a blessing in disguise.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

My daughter supposedly had tubes put in her ear that should last for around 7 yrs. Within one year they came out and found out that they were regular tubes. Deceptive!! I bet a million dollars my insurance company were billed for long term tubes!! Now my child has to go through the agony of surgery again.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Extrememly long wait. After paying $50.00, doctor couldn't tell me anything. I had to pay more money for a cat scan. Once my results arrived, they wouldn't tell me anything over the phone, I had to spend more money. After my research, I found that I have a possible tumor or infection...AND THEY COULDN'T TELL ME TO COME IN IMMEDIATELY! Wow, DOCTORS TODAY! I'm just amazed. It's all about the money...huh?

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Couldn't have asked for better treatment and follow-up. The staff went above and beyond. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Avidano's staff was very rude, I had to wait to hours to see him for five minutes, the exam room was like 4x6 and he was VERY dismissive and condescending. He scheduled an ultrasound which took over a month for his office to call and schedule, now they are trying to send me a bill because they didn't bill my insurance in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Avidano's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Stockbridge, GA