Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Stewart

Dr. Stewart was amazingly caring and patient with our 3 year old. He even called on a Saturday to check on him after his ear tube surgery! Would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Excellent doctor,quality time with patient,very knowledgeable and pleasant!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Had a diagnosis before coming into the exam room and did not listen to my symptoms. Ordered expensive test that proved unnecessary. Never received a call from MD with results of tests ordered.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Literally he drain my insurance. And he was not very helpfull. He is very rushed and he didnt take the time to look my ears which was my initial problem. Do not go there

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Not very pleased with this doctor. I should have posted this long ago. Appointments always felt rushed and he always seemed like he would rather hurry the appointment and go do something else. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

GREAT PHYSCIAN!! I highly recommend his for your child's tubes, adnoids, or tonsil problems. I have used him for the past 10 years with three of my children. He did their tubes, adnoids and tonsils. He is very knowledgeable and very nice. He is very professional and gets them in and out of surgery as pain free as possible. He is a great Doctor. I have seen him before too and the past and is great with adults too. He gives his honest and truthful opinion. He doesnt make you feel rushed about doing anything like surgery right off the bat. Great Doctor!! My kids just love him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr Stewart is an excellent physician and I appreciated the time and expertise he gave to diagnosing my daughters ear problems. He took time to listen to my concerns and I did not feel rushed at our appointments. She now a happy, healthy 8 year old. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Stewart is a very patient and knowledgeable doctor. I have been going to him for almost 2 years for sinus and allergy issues. He's always pleasant and patient. He answers any questions I have, and makes each visit pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

excellent dr. hard to find a dr that is more caring and dedicated to his pts welfare. would recommend to all ages.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

He is not a good doctor, I had an accident on 2007. I went to see him. He is expert doctor, but he doesn't know why my ears was buzzing and noise. Don't go to see him. He gave up with ear. The way he treated me, i am totally not happy at all.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Scott M. Stewart's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA