Ratings for Dr. Trent Dusang

Very little compassion. Seems to think that hope is something to be avoided.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Dusang is absolutely wonderful!! His kindness and genuine caring for my mom is so comforting. He really listens and does everything he can to provide her with the best care possible. I am incredibly grateful for the time that he gives us and his gentle, caring personality. We also are so grateful for Lois and Rose, they are always so kind and go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Dusang is the best Dr I have ever had look after me. He cared for both my parents thru all their issues and their palliative requirements. Kind, gentle and compassionate. Now I am fortunate to have him for my personal care physician. Cannot say enough good things about him .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I agree with many of the comments left by others that Dr Dusang is very kind. I find he is reasonably quick to refer to specialist but he he does not follow up. If the specialist finds nothing wrong, in his area of expertise, Dr Dusang does not look for other reasons for a condition or discomfort/pain. I also feel he has too many patients and cannot spend enough time during your visit.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Dusang has been our GP after a bitter experience with another GP in the Park. He is courteous, understands us advocating for ourselves, educates and doesn't assume he knows everything. He refers when needed and we have received the best care for our complex family since going to him. My husbands health is very complicated, our daughters health has been a challenge and we are now finally getting proper referrals and on our way to a proper diagnosis! Myself, had struggled for years with my side effects of a surgery. Since going to him, I am finally back on track to good health. I will never be in perfect health, but the best I have been in years! We are grateful of his wonderful personality, bedside manner, and he is a truly caring individual!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Treating me after cross cancer failed me. Not dead yet. But he'll be there when the time comes

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Great. Makes you fill comfortable when you visit which helps my high blood pressure.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Excellent and compassionate doctor. I am lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr Dusang is a nice man, but in my opinion he has too many patients. I am too young to get a hip replacement, but when I complained to the Doctor about it being difficult to work with my hip, he ask what was wrong with me. This indicated to me that he is spread to thin.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012