Ratings for Dr. John W. Lee

Best ENT in Columbus. I have never met a person with higher integrity than Dr Lee. Great asset to Columbus.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

This is a scam. This "doctor" raped my insurance company and told me AFTER the surgery that the symptoms which I was operated for can come back.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Biggest problem is the insurance scam going on in this practice! No matter what they will file your insurance to also get paid by them! Very wrong!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I am attempting to get a refund on my money. Apparently Dr. Lee took the appointment for my 10 year old son on referral from a Pediatrician for swollen lymph nodes WHILE KNOWING he doesn't do pediatric surgery anymore. Basically, he took our appointment knowing full well he would not solve our problem...but wanted that new patient billing to the insurance of $290 of which I had to pay out pocket half of the negotiated rate because of my High Deductible Plan. Seems a bit dishonest to me. He probably could have told us he didn't work on kids before our appointment.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr Lee helped me a great deal with my nsasl polyps .I didnt think I was ever going to breathe normally again.I can breath great now and I have my wonderful life back .Thanks Dr.Lee!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Our daughter had to have deviated septum surgery and Dr Lee was a gem . Very caring ,professional , and put our minds at ease. Best ent I have ever experienced

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Repaire damage another ENT caused and then fixed what needed to be fixed. Great bedside manner, fantastic with children, may take more time in the office, but he gives equal time if patients need it. Very conservative in treatment. Would trust him implicitly in a life and death situation with any family member, he is just that good of a man and a physician.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Love him! you may have to wait to see him but it is worth it! And he has great employees!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. John W. Lee's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1983)