Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Krivit

Gave a misdiagnosis (in the 5 min. he was with me), prescribed a very expensive medicine that didn't treat the condition. I received a 2nd opinion elsewhere with someone who actually listened and gave a correct diagnosis with correct medication. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Worst Doctor I have ever seen. My mother suffered a stroke and she had an ear tube in her ear for years due to balance issues. After her stroke the tube was loose and needed to be replaced. However Dr. Kri it decided she didn't need to have a new tube put in. When we tried to ask questions he was extremely rude and walked away. We complained to mom's nurse as she was an in patient at a local hospital. The nurse called the Dr., and he hung up on her. I would never deal with this jerk again.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

1st visit with Doctor. Very helpful, understanding, answered my questions. Had nose camera, ear wax removal and CT scan done same day. Helpful when needing to get back to work. Scheduled surgery for April. Will update after surgery.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

THis guy is rude. He is eager to do surgery, and got angry when I asked my questions - for $300 consult fee you would not think it would kill him to answer 2 questions. Find another ENT doctor - go to the U of I or somewhere else

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I had seen doctors for allergies for 20 years and specifically another ENT that was a further drive from my office for the last 2 years, and none of them had ever mentioned that I had serious airflow blockage from a 95% deviated septum that was preventing my sinuses from draining properly. He recommended I have the DS repaired before pursuing an aggressive allergy treatment, which I believe was the correct process to follow. He explained the surgery well, was open to my questions about anaesthetization, completed the procedure well, and avoided heavy packing in the sinus cavity which can be very uncomfortable and even painful. I am so glad that I swtitched ENTs. It is unfortunate that the office staff at PCI ENT is horrible about returning phone calls for scheduling and questions.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

He operated on my sinuses ten years ago to clear them and did a terrible job. I found him careless and cavalier. I was rushed in and out of surgery like I was on an assembly line. I still have trouble breathing and now have excruciating headaches. My cousin had ear surgery performed by Krivit and had to have it redone.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Very good doctor but horrible, horrible bedside manner. Couldn't have cared less about the amount of pain or discomfort I was in.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

An excellent doctor! He knew his stuff and could help me the best way he could! Best Doctor I have EVER seen!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Amazing doctor, excellent bedside manner. extremely caring.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Best doctor/surgeon he did an amazing job removing half of my thyroid it looks very very good and I can tell the scar will be minimal if there is one at all I would recommend him for anyone :) 5+ stars

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey S. Krivit's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Rapids, IA