Dr. Phillip C. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Phillip C. Lee

Dr. Lee and staff have always provided me with excellent service.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Everything went well. I was treated timely and with respect. Dr Lee is wonderful and very caring. It would be great if he never ever retired!! Thanks for taking such good care of me. Vicky

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

This appointment was just for a consultation. I arrived early and got to see the Dr. right away.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Great visit from the check-in desk to the physician consult. Dr. Lee explained everything in easy to understand detail. Lifestyle modifications and treatment are going well. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have problem in My ear, my eardrum has perforation and have infection from 5 month I have taken many medicines and most time consulted. My nose bone deviated towards left, I have problem in right. What should I do help please.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Lee took time on a Saturday to call me to discuss my sons current condition and put my mind at ease regarding his upcoming surgery. He goes above and beyond for his patience and their parents.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

The procedure went very well this morning. Everything was right on time and good experience. Time will tell on the ending treatment results!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Lee has taken care of me for over twenty years now. He helps me every time! I appreciate Dr. Lee and his staff very much.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Lee and staff were caring and explained everything they were going to do to help my 10 year old daughter. Excellent caring Doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Lee, he made me feel like he cared and wanted to help me to feel better, instead of just passing me off as this is nothing. Thank you I wish I had met you years ago for help.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Phillip C. Lee's Credentials

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA