Dr. Phillip C. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Phillip C. Lee

Dr Lee and staff were caring and explained everything they were going to do to help my 10 year old daughter. Excellent caring Doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Lee, he made me feel like he cared and wanted to help me to feel better, instead of just passing me off as this is nothing. Thank you I wish I had met you years ago for help.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

My experience at Dr. Lee's office is always exceptional. The staff is friendly and helpful, the nurse is pleasant and the wait time minimal. Dr. Lee is extremely knowledgeable and the most caring person and specialist one could ever come across.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Lee addressed my medical issue competence and explained everything carefully. I was treated very respectfully by Dr. Lee. The wait time was very short and I was in and out very efficiently. I will recommend Dr. Lee for certain. Great office staff too!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

The check-in, appointment with Dr. Lee and a follow up visit with Hearing Associates was recommended and the appointment scheduled for me. Thank you for making the visit flow so well and arranging the additional appointments.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Lee did a nasal procedure under local. It was nearly painless. He is a gifted surgeon and a real gentleman.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Lee's professionalism in treating me as a patient. I was very discouraged when I was first diagnosed by Dr. Diggelmann. I waited one hour in the patient room for Dr. Diggelmann to see me. Once in the room, I was told within five minutes to return in four weeks. I felt that there was no diagnosis and that he was in a hurry to get me out of the office. I immediately called to make the switch to Dr. Lee. I do not recommend Dr. Diggelmann at all. Dr. Lee took the time and worked me in to his already busy schedule. Thank you for taking the time...It means a lot!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I hardly waited at all in the waiting room. I felt like Dr. Lee was genuinely concerned about my needs and treatment plan. He gave me options as well. I feel very confident in Dr. Lee and will recommend him to my family and friends. Scheduling was easier than I thought it would be. Very pleased with my experience

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Lee kept us informed of all the options and what was to be expected. He called us on Saturday with the results, which we appreciated. He has a great staff, very helpful and always quite pleasant. I am very thankful to have him as my doctor. June Elbert

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I really like doc lee he's the best in my eyes. He shows real concern and really wants to help u in the concerns people are having.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Phillip C. Lee's Credentials

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company