Dr. Phillip C. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Phillip C. Lee

It was nice to come to a doctors office for an appointment and not have to wait for ever. I got right in and Dr. Lee is a great guy. Of course so his support staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I was very happy with Dr. Lee, his staff and my overall Mason City Clinic experience. Dr. Lee has been more then helpful in my referral to Mayo clinic and has been very quick in the response time with results, and other communication. I look forward to using your facility again, and hope to have the same experience with other providers. Thanks for all you do! Paula

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Very wonderful experience. Staff was awesome and Dr. Lee is amazing. Thank you for providing amazing service.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Everyone was kind and helpful. Dr Lee is one of the most caring doctor and is trying hard to find a solution to all my symptoms. He has arranged to go over my sleep apnea sleep studies as well as my reports on my device. I am confident he will be able to help me. I have a follow up appointment June 27th and looking forward to it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Speech therapy is helping my hoarseness and ability to sing again. Thanks.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr Lee is a very nice and through Dr we are trying to follow his advice in the use of the cpap

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Lee got me in the same day that Dr. Jewell called. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Lee was wonderful and explain everything to me to where I understood everything. I would recommend everyone to him and the clinic. Thank you for all of your help.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I did not wait for my appt. Always a pleasant visit with information I needed provided and ears cared for. Staff very welcoming as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Lee is a very professional Doctor and does a great job going over all the options and listening to and answering our questions. The staff is very courteous and do not waste their time or ours.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Lee listened very intently about my concerns and told me he wants to do more testing to see if he can come to a idea for my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Phillip C. Lee's Credentials

• English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA