Dr. Douglas Sidle

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Sidle

Excellent Rhinoplasty surgeon. I had my revision with Dr. Sidle. Came out excellent.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

The perfect rhinoplasty! So happy. No problems, with a recovery shorter than he said.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty and was VERY satisfied. I thought he was caring, insightful and I'd give my new nose a 9.5/10 rating

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I thought Dr. Sidle was fantastic. I had a rhinoplasty consult and he showed me some excellent results that were his own work. I felt he was very honest (very frank at times). This was refreshing. He definitely didn't sugar coat anything. When I get the surgery done, I'll definitely go with him. I just felt he had a firm grasp of what I wanted and what he could achieve.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Sidle is an excellent Plastic Surgeon! After have MOHS surgery to remove skin cancer on my cheek, Dr. Sidle closed a hole the size of a 1/2 dollar with amazing results!! He is honest an personal. His Physicians assistant (Erin) is clear and concise. I am going back to have him do an elective cosmetic surgery in 5 days! Can't wait!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Worst doctor ever. Rude and full of himself. He needs lots of adulation from his patients. If you are willing to heap it on, then this doctor might work for you. If your primary concern is your medical needs and information, go elsewhere. There are many, many other excellent plastic surgeons, despite what Sidle wants you to believe.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

consultation-- very positive experience. Dr. Sidle was very patient with all of my questions and gave me an idea of what I might expect after the rhinoplasty procedure. his nurse, Amy is such a sweetheart. I am scheduling to have my procedure done in about 2 months.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Seems like a very honest doctor. I met a few plastic surgeons, and I trusted him the most.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Douglas Sidle's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)