Ratings for Dr. Raphael Ng Fuk Chong

Ce medecin est meilleur que plusieurs spécialiste que j'ai vu. Il est disponible. Parfois on a l'impression qu'il n'ecoute pas mais c'est une impression car d'une visite à l'autre on réalise qu'il a une bonne écoute et fais de bon suivi!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Rushes through you and doesn't answer your questions. Refuses to go in depth about anything.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Merci pour les bons suivis; cela a permis de découvrir mon cancer et de le soigner à l'aide d'un spécialiste du Lakeshore référé par Dr Chong.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

It's the 3rd time to see Dr. Chong, he gives me the best and proper treatment, always. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Chong has been my family doctor for a long time. Yes, he does not smile, it does not scare me. I talk to him and ask my questions, let him know my anxiety, laugh and he will send some back too... He's always been able to help and cure me. To the person who think that not smiling is a culture thing. nope it's not. We are from the same country and I do love to smile, I like him but my mom doesn't... it a question of personality.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Chong est mon médecin depuis l'an 2000. Il ne parle pas fort mais est très attentif et ne s'énerve pas pour des riens. Son suivi est excellent et il n'hésite pas à nous référer à un spécialiste au besoin.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

good doc!like every body says doesn't talk much but always cured my sickness

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Docteur vraiment efficace. N'hésite pas à prescrire d'autres examens si nécessaire et fait très bien le suivi des résultats. Clinique sans-rendez où le temps d'attente est le moins long. C'est vrai qu'il ne parle pas beaucoup mais il pose son diagnostique et c'est assez. Vraiment contente de l'avoir découvert.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Good Doc.....always sends me for follow up tests to make sure infection is gone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

I have been to many doctors in my life and I have always gone back to Dr.Chong. He is quick to figure out what is wrong and you won't waist your hole day in his waiting room. He isn't very chatty but i beleive that is to speed up the process in our slow health care system. If you have questions ask him! He will answer you gladly and clearly. For the past 30 years or so mom,dad,sister,wife,son and I are all Dr.Chong's patients and we are all amazed at the quality of service he is able to provide and the exactitude of his diagnosis. He has never made a mistake with us and was always very helpful. I would recommend this doctor to any loved one. He does all his follow ups and makes sure you get quick referals when needed. People juge him because of his culture but i think his culture is what makes him so diligent. As for asking personnal questions??? it's a very necessary part of diagnostics call patients history. All around 100% for Dr.Chong

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010