Ratings for Dr. John C. Bizal

Doctor Bizal is a super competent doctor and surgeon who is amazing at explaining, answering questions, diagnosing, and fixing ear problems. He also has a good bedside manner and has good rates for an ear doctor. I have been going to ear doctors and getting major ear surgeries since grade-school, but have not had any recurring problems since my surgery with Dr. Bizal who diagnosed two difficult to pinpoint problems and did such a good job with his surgery (my sixth or seventh similar surgery in my lifetime), that every ear doctor I've had since we moved to another state has commented that my last surgeon did an amazing job and they couldn't believe I'd had that many surgeries based on how neat and clean my ear was. That's about four different ear doctors, the first being the head of a large ENT department in Denver, CO. She asked me who my previous doctor was like she wanted to hire the man just based on looking at the inside of my ear. She seemed genuinely disappointed when I said he lived in Indiana. Dr. Bizal is the best Ear Doctor/ Surgeon who I've ever had (and I've had some very good and highly recommended doctors). If I ever need another ear surgery I hope my insurance will let me fly back to Evansville and see Dr. John C Bizal. He is that good. I had a canal wall down tympanomastoidectomy and don't even have to use a swim plug for my ear anymore. When I went (it was a few years ago) his office had a sliding scale rate for their visits for uninsured/poor patients like I was at the time. He is one of the few doctors who I truly trust. Thinking about what they did for me makes me want to take their office cookies. They do an amazing job fixing up patients and making them feel comfortable and informed. And he isn't pushy either, that's an added plus. Overall... I wish this doctor would move to Colorado so I could still go to him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Removed my daughter's tonsils and adenoids which I believed was causing sleep apenea and causing ADHD symptoms. We were right. It fixed the problem. No more snoring and no more need for medication. He fixed my little girl.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

HE HAD GOOD MANNERS POLITE FRIENDLY HE HAD KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT HE WAS DOING WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH HIS SERVICE

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. John C. Bizal's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)