Ratings for Dr. Walter Stanley Jennings

Glorified and legalized drug pusher and dealer. Does not care about anyone but himself. STAY AWAY if you truly want help.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Jennings Saved my life, my career and my sanity! He is very honest and open minded as stated before. I enjoy the conversations we have in his office, it makes me feel like I am not just a number to him. I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Jennings.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

professional and attentive to his patients. help me a lot to understand myself and my struggles.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I have seen him for YEARS and have found him honest, open-minded and willing to help me with my life struggles.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Horrible! He screwed me up for years! His medication cocktail eventually sent me to the hospital! To make a long story short STAY AWAY!!!!

Submitted June 8, 2016

Love him!! He's great and always helpful. He knows his stuff

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Jennings is a strange, strange man. The first time I met him, he was an hour late, but on time after that. He spent the first 20 minutes talking about his Zen gold fish on his phone and about the carousel in his office. He doesn't seem to take anything seriously, and I feel like he thinks I'm full of cr*p regarding my concerns, but he is very knowledgable, and I appreciate the fact that his first conclusion isn't necessarily medication.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Jennings for over 10 years. He is the reason I'm able to hold a job and a 4.0 in college classes (not bad for an old bird like me!) He is concerned about my well being and is not hesitant to tell me the unvarnished truth. Dr. Jennings is a wonderful man, a wonderful psychiatrist, and has helped me immeasurably. If you schedule an appointment late in the day, you're going to wait awhile, but its a mental health practice, sometimes patients take a little longer than they are expected to take. Dr Jennings is worth waiting for!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

This man talks about himself instead of talking about your health and well-being. The medications he had me on made me more unstable. Now that I'm off of them, I understand why it took me so long to change doctors. Does not have your best interest in mind. Horrible person!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My visit w/ Dr. Jennings was HORRIBLE!!! He called me by the wrong name twice (& different names each time), he told me it appeared I had an anger issue after I started crying once I was told TMS was not a covered service by my insurance, after waiting for this appointment & thinking TMS would be a viable option b/c no one shared w/ me at intake this would not be covered. When I asked how much the treatment would be out of pocket, was told $10,000. I said well "we might as well end this visit not b/c I do not have that kind of money". He told me "if I were your father, I would pay the $10,000 for the treatment". I was completely offended b/c he knew nothing about my family or families financial capabilities. As if all of this wasn't enough, he kept the patient who, I suppose had been seen prior to me, her information on a 32" screen that was hanging in his office. I was able to see her name, her diagnosis, etc. as he was scrolling through her information during my appointment.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Walter Stanley Jennings's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)