Ratings for Dr. Curtis Seitz

My Son suffered from multiple ear infections. More than 6 in 6 months! Dr. Curtis Seitz had given him surgery when he was 3 and he has not had an ear infection or ear pain since. He is now 13 years old. We Love Dr. Seitz... He has helped my Grandmother too.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have been suffering for months, without a correct diagnosis. I thought maybe this would all end when I saw Dr. Seitz. Here I am, months later; with no end to the agony of sneezing, coughing, running nose, congestion, shortness of breath, sensitivity to light and sound and smells. After awhile, you just give up. What is the point of seeing another QUACK here in Terre Haute? Maybe taking a flight to Sacramento, CA would be worth it, if that meant this agony that has become my life would end by seeing an alternative practitioner? I use to trust doctors, but that was long before one missed diagnosis after another. This doctor is no different!! I was told several years ago from an alternative practitioner that doctors are no longer doctors because they care and that they do not EVER want to see their patients get any better because then their patients wouldn't need to see them nearly as much anymore. I found this to be mainly TRUE. Sad.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Curtis Seitz's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)