Ratings for Dr. David A. Campbell

PLEASE do NOT go to this doctor. He does NOT take the time to help you with your health; he is NOT an active partner with you! During my last appointment, I tried to ask him a question & he left the room! I continued to try to ask, and his only comment was "We need to keep walking." That's exactly what he said! It's crazy! After I caught up with him, in the hallways, I tried to tell him about inner ear problems & he glanced at my outer ears, in the hallway, and said I'm fine. I have dizziness, ringing in my ears, difficulty hearing at times, a lot of pressure and pain, and he says I am fine. I would NOT recommend for anyone to waste their time on this "doctor."

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr David Campbell is the "Best" I take my son to him he really cares and is stright forward and knows how to treat my sons ears.I am confident to say Dr David Campbell is the Best.The staff is Amazing truly careing and understanding.Dr Campbell I trust with my sons ears #1 ENT .

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr Cambell PRACTICES outside his scope of medicine. DO NOTM GO, HE HAS POOR DECISION MAKING ABILITIES!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I have been going to him for 20 years not only for myself but for my son. He is a wonderful doctor. He knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Absolutely the most uncaring person ever. Would not recommend as he does not have the time to discuss your case fully so you can make an informed decision. Poor, poor, poor!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. David A. Campbell's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal