Ratings for Dr. Norman Chu

My dad had a very serious internal bleeding and thought that he would be safe in ER.(in fact it's NOT) Dr. Chu asked couple of questions and left while i haven't finish asking a question. I wouldn't forget his "attitude". This dr. doesn't show any care to his patient. He did not take any action to stop the bleeding but just left my dad lay on bed himself. What's next? My dad passed out on the floor due to losing too much blood in ER. If he's trying to help early, my dad could aviod suffering those unnecessary pain. The Nurses were helpful but not this dr.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

I was at the ER September 29 for an accident on my eyes. All the staff are very helpful. Dr. Chu is very professional. Hope you know how much you're appreciated for your caring as you are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Greatest doctor I have ever met. very punctual, very professional. NO fooling around definitely. Do not waste time in care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Arrived at Scarborough Grace by ambulance after a fall. Had xrays taken (we saw the report) which confirmed broken foot and fractured wrist - already had other arm in cast from major break a week earlier. This "doctor" said there's nothing wrong just a sprain and to go home and take some advil!!! When we protested and said that's not going to help he then wrote a prescription for 30 Percocet full strength! I went back to the hospital days later and was admitted and was kept in for over two weeks for surgery to repair the injuries. I was told that I was lucky not to have lost my foot due to the delay in treatment. This "doctor" lied to us and is grossly incompetent. He also managed to make my file disappear. How he has survived at the absolutely wonderful Scarborough Grace is beyond me. If you arrive at emergency and this guy is on duty just run elsewhere!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007