Ratings for Dr. Charlotte M. Dugan

Dr Dugan is experienced, kind, and has great bedside manner. Love her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Dugan performed a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy on my 10-year old daughter. Dr Dugan has a great bed-side manner with kids and put us all at ease. She is professional and very knowledgable and we would highly recommend Dr Dugan.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dugan's for about a year and a half. In that time I have had two surgeries with her. I have been seeing a ENT Doctor since I was 6 weeks old and am now 32. I have had approximately 15 ear surgeries. My other ear doctors have retired, which is why I changed doctors. I have had 3 ear surgeons and am very please with the level of care and expertise that Dr. Dugan shows me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Waited over 30 minutes to see her (all 3 visits) and she spent less than 5 minutes in exam room. Performed a $1,000 surgery and now refers me back to my family doctor due to not wanting to treat my symptoms I still have that surgery did not fix. Tries to tell me my symptoms are not Thyroid related, but yet took my $1,000 for a Thyroid Removal that she said my symptoms were caused by in the first place. Total lack of compassion and just wants to perform surgery to make money off peoples health problems. Would not recommend Dr. Dugan to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

She cannot seem to get out of the room quickly enough! Totally misdiagnosed a family member resulting in needless pain and expense. Poor listening skills and somewhat dismissive. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Dugan is very thorough in her evaluation when I visit. My visits lately have not been do to illness but to a constant need for ear cleansing due to improperly formed ear canals. She has cured any problems by scheduling me for semi annual cleaning and suctioning. I have found her to be tops in ENT

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I called Dr.Dugans office not feeling so well they got me in the same day.I did not have to wait very long at all.Dr.Dugan found my problem that the family Dr. could not she put me on meds and Im doing much better.Ive been a patient of hers forever.My family and I just love her!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr Dugan is a very knowledgeable doctor. I would say she could be the best Ear, nose, and throat in Indiana but if you are a long-time patient of hers, she will become less and less helpful for you as time goes on. I've been a patient of hers for 17 yrs and these days she gives me about 3 minutes of her time and moves on. Doesn't give me any time for questions. So you basically wait for 30 min to 1 hour to see her and she only gives you 3 minutes of her time. You constantly feel rushed when she enters the room. I often wonder what is so important that she needs to rush the visits? She's a good doctor but she really treats her patients long-time patients like garbage. If you are new and have young kids, she'll treat you great but if you are older than 16 yrs old, she'll treat you like garbage.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Dugan is a skilled surgeon, knowledgable, great diagnostician, and has a great bedside manner. It's hard to find a physician with all of those. She has treated me, my daughter and my twin sons well.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Two doctor visits resulted in frustrations with the treatment of symptoms rather than the causes. The three "probable causes" of my illness provided in a final diagnosis by Dr. Dugan have since been proven unfounded by another specialist in the same field. Final assessment; one week and far too much money wasted on two doctor visits. Preliminary, positive recommendations for Dr. Dugan were, in this case, proven to be without merit.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Charlotte M. Dugan's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal