Ratings for Dr. W. LYNN Stringer

I am a dentist. He saved my dental practice and I am free from severe pain. Excellent care. Excellent service. Excellent staff. Period.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I could not have asked for a better Doctor. I was terrified and Dr Stringer and staff were so comforting and I feel so much better.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr Stringer and his nurse Amy are the best ever. His bedside manor is great. Very caring and concerned .

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Stringer and his staff are excellent. They are quick, efficient and thorough. THE BEST!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I was able to quickly get an appointment after MRI with Primary Dr. showed a ruptured cervical disk, followed quickly by surgery within a week. 8 weeks out and recovery is going great. The entire experience with Dr. Stringer and his staff has been fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Stringer and his nurse Ms. Amy are the best two people I have ever meet. My C-4,5&6 was in bad shape and no feelings below my chest and they done a great job, everything works again they are the best. This was four years ago

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I already had an MRI that confirmed a C6/7 ruptured disc. I was in extreme pain. I tried to get an appointment that day, but they had no openings for over a week. I told the receptionist that I could not wait that long and that I would find another doctor. A few hours later she called back and said they had a cancellation that day. I saw Dr. Stringer AND was able to get an injection from Dr. Dodd...all in the same day. I have been MORE than pleased.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

This man saved my life! I had been in dibilating back and sciatic pain from an L5s1 herniated disc. I had no feeling in my leg and foot and walked with a limp. Saw him, did surgery And 2 weeks post do I am pain free! I'm doing my exercises and I feel so much better! Will never go anywhere else I'm the future!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I had seen him one year ago.He ordered a MRI. He referred me to a pain management doctor. It did not help. Suffered for over a year before going back to Stringer. He ordered another MRI and said he could see nothing wrong again and referred me to pain management again. Stay clear of this doctor!!!!!!! He is out for your insurance money and nothing else.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Stringer did my L4 surgery about 15 years ago. I was in excruciating pain at the time, legs, back...had been in so, so much pain for at least 2 years, that I could hardly stand or sit.....at only 36 years of age. I went into the hospital with terrible, unrelenting pain. A NURSE told me that if I wanted the best neurosurgeon, to call Lynn Stringer - that he did all the DOCTORS' surgeries (I was in a different hospital from where he practices) ... He did mine, and I was pain-free for 14 years!!! When I began experiencing pain so badly on THE OTHER SIDE, that I could barely walk, I went back to him. I had another herniated disk. L5. He did the surgery 6 years ago, and I've had NO PAIN SINCE. His nurse Amy has been with him for years, and makes immediate call-backs that day. He gives you specific exercises to do. DO THEM!!!!!! DO YOUR LEG LIFTS WHEN YOU AWAKE in the morning!!!! I'm sure no doctor is perfect, but in our eyes, Stringer is. 601.573.8706 J Gilreath

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. W. LYNN Stringer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1975)

UnitedHealthcare