Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Youkilis

Every experience with this physician and his staff have been a stressful one. Go to pay my bill and Annette in billing is rude and not helpful at all. She literally said to me "How can I spell this out for you so you'll understand?" It is not a friendly office at from the time you check in at the front desk to the time you're back with Dr. Youkilis. You feel rushed and like they're just trying to get you in and out and onto the next patient. You do not feel welcome at all. Then when asking for FMLA recertification that HE originally approved me for, he claims he didn't remember and paperwork was lost. Luckily for me, I saved a copy of the original on file with his handwriting and brought it with me to the appointment. Make sure you are keeping tabs on everything that goes through that office and also on your bill and what you have paid. They've made mistakes many times on my bill overcharging me or randomly charging me amounts that weren't even originally a part of my balance. They will say you didn't pay something when you did, so keep copies and print outs of all receipts of payment. WORST ENT I have ever been to and am currently looking for a new physician. I will not be going back. Better Business Bureau has been contacted concerning this business.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I had two previous surgeries in Lafayette, IN in a years time. I could not get any relief so I went to Indianapolis and Carmel to get other opinions. After seeing three other ENT's I chose Dr. Youkilis because he gave me the best explanation and made me feel comfortable. I have referred several of my co-workers where I work at a University the 5 yrs. Every person who has had surgery under his care has said they had an excellent outcome. He has always called to follow up and he has with my co-workers also. I read some of the ratings below and I was shocked, they are busy but I felt very comfortable with the care he gave.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr Youkilis is absolutely top notch. I suffered a cardiac arrest from an overdose while in the hospital. During resuscitation the hospital blew my eardrum and e tube all to hell and have had recurrent problems as a result. Dr Y has been a lifesaver in the treating of my condition. One day I will be great and the next day I can't think because of the dizziness and ear pain. Dr Y has squeezed me into his schedule five times now and has addressed and solved the problem to a level I could have never hoped for. I could not ask for a better ENT!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Bad bedside manner. I usually can overlook that but he really was not helpful. I understand that notes are important but summarizing and telling his assistant what to type as we are having a conversation was rude. At times, it seemed as though he would twist my words to fit his dictation. Anyway, he sent us to get allergy testing only to find out that the results are inconclusive since it was a tech and technically he could not tell us what our daughter was allergic to. He suggested we see an actual allergist if we wanted to find out what our daughter was allergic to. ??? Thought that is what we did when we pulled my daughter out of school, tortured her by getting sticked, and then pulled her out again to hear... "I'm not an allergist" That is when I said never again... he should have referred us to an allergist, got the appropriate tests done, and returned to him after with the results. No answers just band aids. His partners were more impressive. Not a great doc. He is OK.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. Youkilis did a rhinoplasty for me and I believe it was his first one by himself. He showed up late to the surgery and my rhinoplasty is horrible. I wish I did not choose him for my Dr.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Youkilis was very professional and couldn't have been more accomodating.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Dr. Youklilis was not thorough in answering my questions regarding my condition. I felt very rushed during the appointment and he seemed annoyed that I even had questions about my treatment plan.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Robert A. Youkilis's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental