Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Youkilis

Dr Youkilis is absolutely top notch. I suffered a cardiac arrest from an overdose while in the hospital. During resuscitation the hospital blew my eardrum and e tube all to hell and have had recurrent problems as a result. Dr Y has been a lifesaver in the treating of my condition. One day I will be great and the next day I can't think because of the dizziness and ear pain. Dr Y has squeezed me into his schedule five times now and has addressed and solved the problem to a level I could have never hoped for. I could not ask for a better ENT!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Bad bedside manner. I usually can overlook that but he really was not helpful. I understand that notes are important but summarizing and telling his assistant what to type as we are having a conversation was rude. At times, it seemed as though he would twist my words to fit his dictation. Anyway, he sent us to get allergy testing only to find out that the results are inconclusive since it was a tech and technically he could not tell us what our daughter was allergic to. He suggested we see an actual allergist if we wanted to find out what our daughter was allergic to. ??? Thought that is what we did when we pulled my daughter out of school, tortured her by getting sticked, and then pulled her out again to hear... "I'm not an allergist" That is when I said never again... he should have referred us to an allergist, got the appropriate tests done, and returned to him after with the results. No answers just band aids. His partners were more impressive. Not a great doc. He is OK.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. Youkilis did a rhinoplasty for me and I believe it was his first one by himself. He showed up late to the surgery and my rhinoplasty is horrible. I wish I did not choose him for my Dr.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Youkilis was very professional and couldn't have been more accomodating.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Dr. Youklilis was not thorough in answering my questions regarding my condition. I felt very rushed during the appointment and he seemed annoyed that I even had questions about my treatment plan.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Robert A. Youkilis's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente