Ratings for Dr. Abideen O. Yekinni

this doctor misdiagnosed my sinus issues. If I had remained under his care I would be dead now.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I was having problems with my sinus, eyes were swelling I just didn't know what to do. A friend recommended Dr.Yekinni . I went in and he was great. in a matter of less than a month I was back to normal that was with medication treatment and scans, and surgery . I would recommend him to anyone. Staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

1/24/2014 First, this review is no reflection on Dr.Yekenni. However, his staff could use some improvement. They are incompetent, unprofessional and rude! They rescheduled my appointment three times, twice when the doctor wasn't in the office. The other time was on Martin Luther King day and the office was closed. When I asked for the doctors email to file a complaint, the staff gave me an invalid email.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

He knows his stuff. The only doctor so far with a high success rate of accurate diagnosis. And with good explanations.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

He asks you a few questions and gets to work. He's good at what he does. I'd go to him again.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

He saved my life after other doctors nearly killed me. Very, very smart and caring.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Guy has "dancing eyes" that pour "smartness." Not much bedside manner, but do you want a chatter upper incompetent, or do you want this guy who is a great ENT surgeon? He has a lot of patients and does not waste time. Smiley face all the way for his competency. Would go to him again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Abideen O. Yekinni's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)