Ratings for Dr. Nancy Selinger

I went in with a stye and she was very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Been going to Dr Selenger for years, she is knowledgable far beyond getting a glasses prescription. She noticed I was getting glacoma and sent me to specialist. She has given me lots of good eye care advice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

This doctor is wonderful. She puts me at ease, clearly answers all my questions and conducts all the necessary tests that I need, for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration etc. in one visit instead of making me come for several appointments like my last eye doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Selinger is fantastic with children! I take all 4 of my children here, and she's wonderful!!! The staff is friendly and very efficient

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Everyone in this office is wonderful. Dr. Selinger is a very kind , caring and listens to her patients. I would recommend this office to anyone asking about where to get their eyes examined.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I am so glad I took a chance on a new eye doctor! I wanted one closer to my home, so thanks to her reviews on this site I made an appointment. I am impressed with her listening skills empathy, honestly, willingness to explain basic eye issues. She gave me a thorough exam, listened to my eyelid complaint and supplied me with temporary eye jell drops and referred me to an ophthalmologist for further treatment. I was thrilled that she was not going to use the "dilation drops" for the glaucoma test, as I could hardly drive home after the last one of those I experienced and I was very apprehensive. She used a simple handheld device and said that had the drops been necessary she would have let me know and I could have arranged a ride home. She even apologized that my appointment was 30 minutes late due to an unexpected problem earlier in the day. There was zero pressure to purchase new glasses, I was given my prescription and advised to replace my glasses when I liked (my eye's had not changed too much). These courtesies along with her friendly down to earth manner have convinced me that I have found an excellent new eye doctor! A happy day at a doctor's office!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Great doctor have been with her a number of years. She is thorough , checks your maculars etc.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I came to Dr. Selinger based on the reviews posted here and I'm pleased to say my experience were even better than the positive comments on this website. The staff were prompt and professional, the equipment appeared new, and Dr. Selinger was very sharp and astute. She immediately picked up on a problem of mine that I had failed to point out to her. She was very knowledgeable and quickly recognized the symptoms i was having and referred me to a specialist. For me Dr. Selinger over achieved and impressed me in a way I've rarely seen and I just want to thank her by posting this review.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I took my 5 year old to see her for the first time today and found her to be very kind and patient. My daughter was a little nervous in the beginning but Dr. Nancy was great at explaining what she was doing and my daughter enjoyed her check up. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an optometrist in South Surrey.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

ALWAYS A GOOD EXPERIENCE, THE DOCTOR IS HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE AND APPROACHABLE ...THANK YOU

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013