Ratings for Dr. Nancy Selinger

We have been seeing Dr. Selinger for years! It is no surprise that she is rated #1 on this list of top Optometrists in Surrey. She is very thorough, caring, takes time to explain things. When my now grown kids were younger they would ask me " When can we go back and get our eyes checked?" She was so awesome with them! She is so knowledgeable and has a great personality. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Simply the best eye doctor I've ever been to. Dr. Nancy gives you her undivided attention, thoroughness and explains everything in detail. Very highly recommended for all ages.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I went for an eye exam here based on reviews and Dr. Selinger did a good job explaining things to me in a simple way. She has good communications skills and makes me feel comfortable unlike some other experiences I've had with previous Doctors. My only complaint is I find the prices for glasses frames and lenses to be very pricey compared to other places I've been to.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

We started seeing Dr. Selinger in 2012, initially for my then 5 year old. She has a such a gentle way with kids and is always pleasant and professional. She is thorough in her exams and we never feel rushed. Definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

If I didn't already have a great optometrist, I'd start seeing Dr Selinger regularly. I called this morning because my own optometrist was booked solidly. With symptoms that pointed to a detached retina, my optometrist and optician referred me to Dr Selinger. She was able to fit me in at short notice. Yes, I had to wait but expected that. Her staff were helpful, attentive, obviously professional and knowledgeable. Dr Selinger herself was friendly , respectful, reassuring and instilled confidence. She also explained things in very clear terms. Fortunately, the outcome wasn't the worst case scenario. I just need to get used to a "friendly" floater. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Selinger is the tare combination of extremely experienced, highly knowledgeable, and treats you with the personal care and attention you would receive if you were her only patient. She was not rushed, very thorough, and took time to explain everything. Even though she probably explains the same things dozens of times a day she is very present at your appointment and truly cates about your health. My kids have seen her since young and she has taken good care of their little souls as well and made their whole experience positive. Her staff is fantastic and they were not packing the waiting room with over booked patients. I got an appointment quickly and it was on time. Thanks Dr Selinger.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have been going to Nancy for years. She is a fabulous eye doctor. She has tons of knowledge and is very caring. Overall - AMAZING. Makes you feel comfortable and at ease . I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great eye doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I went in with a stye and she was very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Been going to Dr Selenger for years, she is knowledgable far beyond getting a glasses prescription. She noticed I was getting glacoma and sent me to specialist. She has given me lots of good eye care advice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

This doctor is wonderful. She puts me at ease, clearly answers all my questions and conducts all the necessary tests that I need, for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration etc. in one visit instead of making me come for several appointments like my last eye doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015