Ratings for Dr. Nancy Selinger

We started seeing Dr. Selinger in 2012, initially for my then 5 year old. She has a such a gentle way with kids and is always pleasant and professional. She is thorough in her exams and we never feel rushed. Definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

If I didn't already have a great optometrist, I'd start seeing Dr Selinger regularly. I called this morning because my own optometrist was booked solidly. With symptoms that pointed to a detached retina, my optometrist and optician referred me to Dr Selinger. She was able to fit me in at short notice. Yes, I had to wait but expected that. Her staff were helpful, attentive, obviously professional and knowledgeable. Dr Selinger herself was friendly , respectful, reassuring and instilled confidence. She also explained things in very clear terms. Fortunately, the outcome wasn't the worst case scenario. I just need to get used to a "friendly" floater. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Selinger is the tare combination of extremely experienced, highly knowledgeable, and treats you with the personal care and attention you would receive if you were her only patient. She was not rushed, very thorough, and took time to explain everything. Even though she probably explains the same things dozens of times a day she is very present at your appointment and truly cates about your health. My kids have seen her since young and she has taken good care of their little souls as well and made their whole experience positive. Her staff is fantastic and they were not packing the waiting room with over booked patients. I got an appointment quickly and it was on time. Thanks Dr Selinger.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have been going to Nancy for years. She is a fabulous eye doctor. She has tons of knowledge and is very caring. Overall - AMAZING. Makes you feel comfortable and at ease . I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great eye doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I went in with a stye and she was very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Been going to Dr Selenger for years, she is knowledgable far beyond getting a glasses prescription. She noticed I was getting glacoma and sent me to specialist. She has given me lots of good eye care advice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

This doctor is wonderful. She puts me at ease, clearly answers all my questions and conducts all the necessary tests that I need, for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration etc. in one visit instead of making me come for several appointments like my last eye doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Selinger is fantastic with children! I take all 4 of my children here, and she's wonderful!!! The staff is friendly and very efficient

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Everyone in this office is wonderful. Dr. Selinger is a very kind , caring and listens to her patients. I would recommend this office to anyone asking about where to get their eyes examined.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I am so glad I took a chance on a new eye doctor! I wanted one closer to my home, so thanks to her reviews on this site I made an appointment. I am impressed with her listening skills empathy, honestly, willingness to explain basic eye issues. She gave me a thorough exam, listened to my eyelid complaint and supplied me with temporary eye jell drops and referred me to an ophthalmologist for further treatment. I was thrilled that she was not going to use the "dilation drops" for the glaucoma test, as I could hardly drive home after the last one of those I experienced and I was very apprehensive. She used a simple handheld device and said that had the drops been necessary she would have let me know and I could have arranged a ride home. She even apologized that my appointment was 30 minutes late due to an unexpected problem earlier in the day. There was zero pressure to purchase new glasses, I was given my prescription and advised to replace my glasses when I liked (my eye's had not changed too much). These courtesies along with her friendly down to earth manner have convinced me that I have found an excellent new eye doctor! A happy day at a doctor's office!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014