Ratings for Dr. Irwin Rodier

If you fax him your needs (prescriptions & such) responds within 24-36 hours. Brutal, yes - I like him like that - to the point and professional. A++

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Brutal. Fine when you were in with him but waiting three to four hours every time you go is ridiculous. Should have retired years ago.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

great family doctor was also my fathers doctor in the 50-60-etc He di very well for me. Rose is great and efficient and very understanding Joshua Kalnitsky-montreal

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Great Dr.! Very thorough! Only issue is the long wait:(

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

DR. Rodier is the best Doctor, I have been with for more than 15 years and i have the most outmost repect for him and Rosie.....you will get the time you need to feel like you were listened to and will leave feeling taken care of......he cares very much for all his patients......would never go anywhere else and will stamp my name for him and his great medical secretary Rosie.....Mario Carbone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Rodier is condescending, patronizing and absolutely inappropriate. When he asked about my career goals (I am student) and I told him that I am studying to be a high school teacher, his response, put short and nicely, was why didn't I choose a "real" career. It did not end there, when he met with my father, an easily susceptible man with brain damage, he shared his same thought about my choices. I was incredibly offended and outraged that he would preach his thoughts about my choices to my father, and effectively sway my father's opinion about my future. He preaches that he is a professional, and as a future teacher, I am not becoming a real professional, however, there was nothing professional or ethical about his actions.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

When I hear people complain about their M.D's I can only thank G-D that I have Dr. Rodier as my family doctor. Takes whatever time he finds necessary to check me out. No complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Why is it that people with so much money feel the need to evade taxes? Could it be that they're sick in the head?

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

HSBC leaks, that is your Dr, he never paye taxes in Canada, not a honest person

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015