Ratings for Dr. Keith J. Alexander

Had a great experience, found the doctor to be thorough and pleasantly answered all questions.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr. Alexander was very rude, cold, horrible bedside manner. Could not make eye contact with my husband and me after our son's surgery. He left in the waiting room while my 5yo was waking in recovery for 35 minutes, and then, only gave us 5-6 minutes of his time.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr Alexander was able to fix my nasal obstruction and successfully treat my allergies. He has helped me more than many other ENT's I have seen for the same problem. He is always pleasant and takes time to answer all of my questions. He has also treated my two children and has a very good bedside manner with them. I would highly recommend Dr Alexander and his staff to anyone in the central Kentucky area.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I've seen this physician a number of times while growing up, practically yearly. Most of the surgeries were tubes, an adenectomy, tonsillectomy, and a tympanoplasty. The office smelled TERRIBLE. He had no bedside manner at all. As a child I was terrified of needles and hospitals and he did nothing to reassure me of my stays. Chronic ear infections were a plague to me and he couldn't explain them AT ALL. Couldn't try to fix the problem and just fixed the symptoms. 7 sets of tubes, don't you think that's a little extreme? Caused more problems than they fixed. I am now going deaf, he did NOTHING to help and every measure he took to try and "help" only complicated my situation more. He recommends surgery WAY too much. Do not go to this doctor! 15 years after the last surgery and I have an ear infection in at least one ear at all times. I wish I'd never been your patient, EVER!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

waited 2.5 hrs after driving 1.5 hrs. to get there. way overbooked patient appointments.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Horrible bedside manner. Always in a hurry, annoyed whenever I asked a question, did not take an active role in my healing, will switch to a different ENT.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Very knowledgeable doctor. However, subpar bedside manner. After I waited for 45 minutes to see him, he spent 3 minutes with me, then acted very annoyed that I asked him a question.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Their staff is very rude and bossy. They deal with a lot if children there and have no parience. Doctors are VERY knowledgable but secretaries are rude

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

I saw this doctor 8 years ago and this past year. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Excellent surgeon. Took care of a thyroid problem I had had for years that others overlooked.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Keith J. Alexander's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal