Ratings for Dr. Bryan J. Krol

Dr. Krol Changed my life! Until my recent surgery, I have been living the last 15 years barely being able two breath through my nose. Due to previous surgeries and scar tissue, he had his work cut out to try to repair the damage. Needless to say I now breathe better than I have in my whole life!! His professionalism and kindness is second to none and I am so glad I trusted him to help me! If you need an incredible ENT in the Cincinnati area, do yourself a favor and call Dr. Krol first! Thanks for everything!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Very good doctor. His nurse is very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very compassionate and kind person. His assistant is incredible as well.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Great doctor and a wonderful staff. He always gets me in when I have an emergency

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr Krol is not only a highly skilled professional but a emphatic human been with the right sensitivity to treat every patient like the most important patient in his career. He is extremely available and his positive attitude makes everything better to go through.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Krol was wonderful, very caring and professional. He was very informative.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Krol took out my daughter's tonsils at a surgery center that saved me thousands of dollars. He was very kind, informative, and helpful. It was a great experience.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Excellent with children. Explains things better than other ENT doctors in Cincinnati.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Krol removed my thyroid and removed my son's tonsils. He also treated my other son without surgery. All of my experiences with Dr. Krol have been very positive, and I give him my highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Bryan J. Krol's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Krol received his undergraduate degree from Indiana University, where he was Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa. He received his medical degree from Duke University, where he received the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Fellowship and received the AOA Outstanding Research Award. Dr Krol has been published several times in national and international scientific journals and has presented his work at several national meetings. He was awarded a national award for Clinical Research by the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr Krol is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Krol is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a member of the American Medical Association, American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, and the Kentucky Medical Association. Though originally from Greater Cincinnati, Dr. Krol also speaks Spanish. Dr. Krol is on the medical staff at St. Elizabeth Medical Center, The St. Elizabeth Hospitals, and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.

• English
  • Spanish

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• Tonsillectomy
  • Ear infection (middle ear)
  • Dust mite allergy