Ratings for Dr. David M. Doan

Went to this doctor for years. Had ear problems since I was born. I am now in my late twentys and I still have ear problems. He never fixed the issue. His method was to drain my ears constantly. This would cause relief immediately. However I am now suffering from a bigger issue. He is a great person but, I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Ease in getting appointments. Sets aside some time each hour for emergency or urgent appointments. Staff very courteous and followup by staff is nice. Only needed one appointment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Don't waste your time money or health. He did a surgery on me I didn't need and then messed it up. I had to go to another dr to fix it.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Great MD! Knowledgeable, Professional, Infection Control Standards strictly observed, & a truly Caring Practitioner! He's treated our entire family; including surgery on our daughter. Thanks Dr. Doan

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

While his office staff leaves something to be desired, Dr. Doan is a wonderful doctor. He helped me cure my sinus problems on my own while other doctors prescribed antibiotics, over and over. He is attentive and spends plenty of time with you. Dr. Doan is old school, in a good way. There has always been a long wait to see him but I can deal with that in order to receive his excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I have gone to dr.doan for years. if i could go to him for every problem i have, i would. he listens to your problems, studies your history, makes recommendations for alternative treatments that do not always involve a large dose of medicine. he truly seems to be interested in making you well, not just making a buck.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. David M. Doan's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1966)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hammond, LA