Ratings for Dr. Gerard J. Gianoli

How much cruelty in a doctor's heart to urge me into his surgery with no valid diagnosis and no symptoms. Dr. Gianoli destroyed my ear, destroyed my hearing and destroyed my health. And after that? He was willing to put my other ear under his knife. I never had ANY problem with any of my ears. I was just a prey within the hand of an immoral, evil crook. Dr. Gianoli destroyed my life with his criminal PLF scam.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I came here after seeing several doctors and am leaving with a more specific diagnosis and treatment plan. Dr. Gianoli spent time with me and went over every test very thoroughly. I truly appreciate the kindness and patience that everyone in the office had and every thing they did to make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Gianoli took the time to answer all our questions. We were very pleased with our visit. He was very good to answer our questions, and interacted well with our 13 year old. After a 3 year journey with vertigo, he gave us a correct diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Gianoli to others.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

1. Listen and value what you are saying: FALSE. I told him I would never do what he called a "simple procedure" for any risk in the world to remain with a tinnitus or any risk to impair my excellent hearing. Dr. Gianoli lied to me, he destroyed my life with the most atrocious tinnitus left after his surgery. Also, he destroyed my excellent hearing. Of course, he did not tell me that my ear would remain clogged. 2. Other doctors dismiss you? Correct. Because honest doctors sometimes really don't know. And when they don't find a reliable finding they prefer not to harm a patient, the way Dr. Gianoli harmed me. 3. Best vestibular equipment? False. Exactly like in any major hospital in the US. Except, that the interpretation of these tests would not lead you to false results and unnecessary surgeries. 3. Very best in his field? False. I was healthy and with no symptoms and he injured and crippled me for life without any valid diagnosis. 4. Staff amazing and carrying? False. They know that their tests cannot indicate PLF, but they are complicit with the fraud surgeries. 5. Comfortable waiting room? Who cares when a doctor destroys your life.

Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Gianoli is exceptional. He listens and values what you are saying as a patient. Like many people with vestibular disorders, I was often dismissed by other doctors, at a time when I was crippled by my problem. Dr. G is the very best in his field and I am fortunate to have found him, and have his office close to me. His staff is as amazing and caring as he is! He also has the very best in testing equipment. His waiting room says, you are comfort matters to us! I absolutely cannot find one area that needs improving. Most important-- I am so much better and able to do most of what I enjoy in my life!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Extremely happy and thankful for the time and patience of Dr. Gianoli.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gianoli for over 10 years and he never fails to give me the best service possible! Excellent staff!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr, Gianoli is incredibly knowledgeable not only in his field but about other health information. He has given me my life back since I had surgery 6 years ago. I suffered with vertigo so much that I had no quality of life. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

The staff was informative and very easy to work with. The audioligst was very informative and gave great service. The hearing aids work very well. Dr Gianoli answered all my questions and gave me more information than any other doctors I have seen. He also gave me excellent suggestions on dealing with my issues at home. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Personal, attentive caring physician providing state of the art specialty care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Gerard J. Gianoli's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.