Dr. Gerard J. Gianoli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gerard J. Gianoli

Gerard Gianoli, serial liar, butcher, mutilator...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Gianoli and his staff are exceptional! I have been a patient for over 2 years and I am so thankful for everyone at Ear and Balance. I saw many doctors for my condition and it was Dr. Gianoli who found the answers for me. He continues his care in trying to help me reach optimal health. He has recommended doctors outside his field when needed, and I keep getting better! Dr. Gianoli is a ' go the extra mile ' type of person - and in more complex health conditions, that is exactly what you need. He and his staff are all outstanding. They take their time and listen to you and answer al of your questions- until you understand and feel good about what is being discussed. If it's important to you, it's important to them. .

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

First Class Act. You will be greater with a Professional atmosphere and knowledgable staff. Dr Gianoli is an expert in his field and the treatment that I have undergone has been positive. Thank You!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. G is always a pleasant visit. He always has a smile to make you feel better. His appts. are on time and he is always caring and willing to listen.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

My doctor is great, always explaining and available even after hours to answer questions.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Very professional and friendly. The entire staff explained all procedures and test before hand.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Gianoli is very thorough and he takes his time explaining your diagnosis and answering any questions you may have. He is very patient and kind throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Gianoli. Very thorough, spent significant time with me as his patient, and explains treatments and reasons for them very well. Excellent ' bedside manner'.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

As always Dr Gianoli was encouraging, extremely competent. The staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. Testing was done thoughoughly and time was taken to discuss in detail. In my opinion, there is nowhere else in the country ear patients get this kind of service!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Gianoli and his staff are incredible! From the moment I contacted his office through the entire series of tests Dr Gianoli and his staff treated me as if I was their only patient, I received 100 percent of their attention. Tests were completed efficiently and Dr Gianoli reviewed the results with me at the conclusion of testing and together we developed a treatment plan that worked for me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Gerard J. Gianoli's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)