Dr. Gerard J. Gianoli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gerard J. Gianoli

Dr. Gianoli is very thorough and he takes his time explaining your diagnosis and answering any questions you may have. He is very patient and kind throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Gianoli. Very thorough, spent significant time with me as his patient, and explains treatments and reasons for them very well. Excellent ' bedside manner'.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

As always Dr Gianoli was encouraging, extremely competent. The staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. Testing was done thoughoughly and time was taken to discuss in detail. In my opinion, there is nowhere else in the country ear patients get this kind of service!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Gianoli and his staff are incredible! From the moment I contacted his office through the entire series of tests Dr Gianoli and his staff treated me as if I was their only patient, I received 100 percent of their attention. Tests were completed efficiently and Dr Gianoli reviewed the results with me at the conclusion of testing and together we developed a treatment plan that worked for me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Very personal care, i was treated as an individual, not just another patient .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

The entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I came here after seeing several doctors and am leaving with a more specific diagnosis and treatment plan. Dr. Gianoli spent time with me and went over every test very thoroughly. I truly appreciate the kindness and patience that everyone in the office had and every thing they did to make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Gianoli took the time to answer all our questions. We were very pleased with our visit. He was very good to answer our questions, and interacted well with our 13 year old. After a 3 year journey with vertigo, he gave us a correct diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Gianoli to others.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

1. Listen and value what you are saying: FALSE. I told him I would never do what he called a "simple procedure" for any risk in the world to remain with a tinnitus or any risk to impair my excellent hearing. Dr. Gianoli lied to me, he destroyed my life with the most atrocious tinnitus left after his surgery. Also, he destroyed my excellent hearing. Of course, he did not tell me that my ear would remain clogged. 2. Other doctors dismiss you? Correct. Because honest doctors sometimes really don't know. And when they don't find a reliable finding they prefer not to harm a patient, the way Dr. Gianoli harmed me. 3. Best vestibular equipment? False. Exactly like in any major hospital in the US. Except, that the interpretation of these tests would not lead you to false results and unnecessary surgeries. 3. Very best in his field? False. I was healthy and with no symptoms and he injured and crippled me for life without any valid diagnosis. 4. Staff amazing and carrying? False. They know that their tests cannot indicate PLF, but they are complicit with the fraud surgeries. 5. Comfortable waiting room? Who cares when a doctor destroys your life.

Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Gianoli is exceptional. He listens and values what you are saying as a patient. Like many people with vestibular disorders, I was often dismissed by other doctors, at a time when I was crippled by my problem. Dr. G is the very best in his field and I am fortunate to have found him, and have his office close to me. His staff is as amazing and caring as he is! He also has the very best in testing equipment. His waiting room says, you are comfort matters to us! I absolutely cannot find one area that needs improving. Most important-- I am so much better and able to do most of what I enjoy in my life!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Extremely happy and thankful for the time and patience of Dr. Gianoli.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Gerard J. Gianoli's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)