You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marlene Dytoc

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I went to see her to get a second opinion on my skin condition. Although her attitudes look kind and smooth, she didn't look like have time to listen my concerns. She wrote down medicines I need to get medical care, but, I had hard time reading her writing in a note. They need to organize better at giving patient well-documented prescription that people can actually read and take a reference in the future. I had to almost call out to her after every sentence she finished to ask some questions because she was so busy to get out of the room. I waited around 40 minutes to see her and she didn't seem to care to talk to me for five minutes. I'll definitely not go back.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I would try to get into another dermatologist if possible. She is very scattered. She does not listen to her patients at all and was unable to diagnose my skin ailment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I am shocked to read all the negative comments. I just came from my first appt with Dr. Dytoc and she was very, very kind, patient,professional and listened to ALL of my concerns, even the ones that weren't on the docket. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the front staff. I would recommend her based on my experience . She was excellent .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

After reading some reviews here I was rather apprehensive about my appointment with Dr. Dytoc. I was pleasantly surprised with the prompt and friendly service I received, She was thorough and I didn't feel she rushed through the examination. Made the experience much more pleasant compared to the other dermatologists I've seen.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Not the best. Not the worst. I have had acne for over 6 years and nothing I ever did made a difference so I booked with a dermatologist in Edmonton which is 800km away from my small town. He wound up cancelling due to a family emergency the week before I was scheduled to drive down so my doctor referred me to Dr Dytoc. Although i didn't feel incredibly welcomed by her or her staff and she was incredibly fast and blunt with her recommendations, I have to admit, she did exactly what I hoped for and helped me get rid of my acne. I continue to see her once every 3 months despite the seemingly bad service because she knows exactly what my body needs in order to correct my skin issues. im sure there are much friendlier doctors with nicer offices out there but I got the results I wanted and that's the most important thing for me.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I have had skin issues for over 20 years and Dr.Dytoc was the first (of several) doctors to help me with my skin issues. My feet were the worst problem, they are now perfect after 3months. I also had hair loss issues which she immediately called in Dr. Wong and I am working on those still. The receptionist failed to tell me that both doctors aren't always in, so my first follow up I couldn't see Dr. Wong :( Not fond of receptionist.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I stopped going to her as I felt she could care less about my serious skin problems. She doesn't have the time to properly advise when to use what medications and when to stop. She does not explain how future treatments will proceed, when I ask her, she replied if I have any questions to ask her assistant, she too was rude and had better things to do. They have all kinds of time to answer your questions and are very friendly if you're considering cosmetic procedures and scheduling those appointments, but totally different attitude when it comes to serious skin problems that affect my ability to do everyday tasks. I cannot recommend her to anyone as I wouldn't want them treated like I was.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Exteremely rude receptionist who should not be dealing with anybody proffessionally!!! Doctor Dytoc was short and rude with me and cut me off. When telling her my symptoms she shook her head and said no thats not happening!!!! She will cut you off and interrupt you and make you feel like it was a waste of time! If anyone can get refferred to anyone else please do so!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I was seeing Dr Dytoc because of my concern over a few moles. My appointment started out on time and went downhill from there. She was very pleasant and we talked about removing them with liquid nitrogen. She had a medical student with her and asked if I was comfortable with having her preform the procedure. I did not and she was fine with my response. They both left the room and a couple of minutes later an assistant of some sort came in and handed me a paper stating that the procedure to surgically remove some of the moles had been explained to me and my signature was required. I informed her that no such discussion had taken place but was familiar with what was to happen so I signed the form. When Dr. Duroc returned she used the liquid nitrogen on some of the moles and injected a freezing solution to the sites that were to be surgically removed. The student assisted and during the procedure I heard her say ...oh, I forgot to put on gloves. Really??? I understand that it is necessary for medical students to have these experiences to learn but the physician needs to be supervising them. The receptionist could use a few lessons in professionalism as well and unfortunately that is why my rating is so low.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. Marlene Dytoc's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She is straight to the point and doesn't let emotions get in the way of telling you what is in your best interest. "

May 10, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see her to get a second opinion on my skin condition. Although her attitudes look kind and smooth, she didn't look like have time to listen my concern..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I would try to get into another dermatologist if possible. She is very scattered. She does not listen to her patients at all and was unable to diagnose my skin ..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked to read all the negative comments. I just came from my first appt with Dr. Dytoc and she was very, very kind, patient,professional and listened to ..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "After reading some reviews here I was rather apprehensive about my appointment with Dr. Dytoc. I was pleasantly surprised with the prompt and friendly service ..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Not the best. Not the worst. I have had acne for over 6 years and nothing I ever did made a difference so I booked with a dermatologist in Edmonton which is 800..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had skin issues for over 20 years and Dr.Dytoc was the first (of several) doctors to help me with my skin issues. My feet were the worst problem, they ar..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I stopped going to her as I felt she could care less about my serious skin problems. She doesn't have the time to properly advise when to use what medications a..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Exteremely rude receptionist who should not be dealing with anybody proffessionally!!! Doctor Dytoc was short and rude with me and cut me off. When telling her ..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. " I was seeing Dr Dytoc because of my concern over a few moles. My appointment started out on time and went downhill from there. She was very pleasant and we ta..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist not very informative but Dr Dytoc outstanding in both her knowledge and care. Highly recommended "

August 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6G 2C8". Address has been updated from "None" to "8215 112 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804668806".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment booked a few months down the road. I called for a cancellation and the girls were able to get me in that day! When I went, I had to fill ou..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading the reviews here I was a little worried visiting Dr. Dytoc but I already had an appointment so I went. She was very pleasant and thorough. She e..."

December 11, 2014