Ratings for Dr. Marlene Dytoc

What a waste of time . She was late and didnt even want to try to help me. Very disoganized. Wasted my time. She should not be a dr.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Felt rushed and she does not have much empathy. Really just pushes your through and communication is poor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Too many negative reviews. Where there is smoke there is fire.Going to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

DO NOT GO TO DR DYTOC. I WOULD RATE HER A 0 IF I COULD. She could care less, only there for the pay check. Does not listen to the patient, just rushes you through the door maybe spends 1 minutes total with you, and prescribes you the WRONG things. I have seen her once before and thought to give her one more chance. I have chronic hives and she prescribed first aleve... (not an antihistamine that has anything to do with helping allergic reactions) and this last time me a very very strong drying out acne cream that specifically says do not use if you have a current rash. Very disappointed. save your time and money and see someone who actually wants to help you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

RECEPTIONIST is rushing and rude,poor customer service.she doesnt give you a chance to talk..I would never recommend this clinic..

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Rude and short. Does not listen to the patient and recommended irrelevant allergy research testing to fill her colleagues quotas. WASTE OF MY TIME

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Visit was a four out of five…i would go back. Friendly, knowledgeable, listened

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Would like to rate as a 0 but can't! Absolutely worst customer service ever!!! Waited 6 months for an appt but tried to reschedule and either no one called me back or they called home when I said I was at work. My daughter answered and said she's at work would u like that number and they said no she can call me back when I specifically said to call me at work. Then called and left cell number and they called it 5 days later while I was working and left message. Called back to cancel the appt completely and she said ok and hung up on me! Didn't ask if I would Like to rebook or why I was canceling! Don't waste your time with this person!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Was referred by gp, waited over 6 months for the appointment. Drove 2 hrs, waited over an hour in the waiting room and then was taken to a room. Dr walked in the room writing a prescription that I was already on, never looked at me or my skin, I'm sure if I had moved to the next room she would't have noticed that she had already seen me. As she shoved the prescription at me, I explained I was already using that, so she added another one and walked out the door, dismissing me. She wasn't in the room for even one minute! I had to take the day off work and make childcare arrangements to see her and she never even saw me. I'm sure if I had asked for botox or some other paid service, she would spend time with you. The College of Physicians and Surgeons should make her take further education, like how to assess patients. Makes me so mad that AHS was billed for the appointment. I would not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Sent other Dr. To see me instead. She saw me in a rush not even a few mins. Very disappointed. When I call her about my dark spot she said she is very busy. I think I have to see someone else.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016