Ratings for Dr. Marlene Dytoc

RECEPTIONIST is rushing and rude,poor customer service.she doesnt give you a chance to talk..I would never recommend this clinic..

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Rude and short. Does not listen to the patient and recommended irrelevant allergy research testing to fill her colleagues quotas. WASTE OF MY TIME

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Visit was a four out of fiveā€¦i would go back. Friendly, knowledgeable, listened

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Would like to rate as a 0 but can't! Absolutely worst customer service ever!!! Waited 6 months for an appt but tried to reschedule and either no one called me back or they called home when I said I was at work. My daughter answered and said she's at work would u like that number and they said no she can call me back when I specifically said to call me at work. Then called and left cell number and they called it 5 days later while I was working and left message. Called back to cancel the appt completely and she said ok and hung up on me! Didn't ask if I would Like to rebook or why I was canceling! Don't waste your time with this person!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Was referred by gp, waited over 6 months for the appointment. Drove 2 hrs, waited over an hour in the waiting room and then was taken to a room. Dr walked in the room writing a prescription that I was already on, never looked at me or my skin, I'm sure if I had moved to the next room she would't have noticed that she had already seen me. As she shoved the prescription at me, I explained I was already using that, so she added another one and walked out the door, dismissing me. She wasn't in the room for even one minute! I had to take the day off work and make childcare arrangements to see her and she never even saw me. I'm sure if I had asked for botox or some other paid service, she would spend time with you. The College of Physicians and Surgeons should make her take further education, like how to assess patients. Makes me so mad that AHS was billed for the appointment. I would not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Sent other Dr. To see me instead. She saw me in a rush not even a few mins. Very disappointed. When I call her about my dark spot she said she is very busy. I think I have to see someone else.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Referred by GP....seen by a student first. Dytoc entered room to tell her what to write for prescription indicating to use a note pad with a pre-printed prescription for a scalp treatment. Later the pharmacist commented on the odd prescription which was crammed onto the page and difficult to read. The assistant diagnosed a scalp issue based on the red mark on my neck from a CPAP mask!!! Lol. I told pharmacist to not fill that one! Dytoc was in room for minutes only. Felt rushed and like my problem wasn't of great importance to her. The prescription she gave me is not covered by BlueCross and is very expensive, has not helped the problem. Request was faxed by the pharmacist for hemp with the cost to BC but it was denied. Detox mentioned it's expensive and may not be covered. Surely something else will work and be covered because as a snood I don't have that kind of money. Not impressed over all.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

She is straight to the point and doesn't let emotions get in the way of telling you what is in your best interest.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I went to see her to get a second opinion on my skin condition. Although her attitudes look kind and smooth, she didn't look like have time to listen my concerns. She wrote down medicines I need to get medical care, but, I had hard time reading her writing in a note. They need to organize better at giving patient well-documented prescription that people can actually read and take a reference in the future. I had to almost call out to her after every sentence she finished to ask some questions because she was so busy to get out of the room. I waited around 40 minutes to see her and she didn't seem to care to talk to me for five minutes. I'll definitely not go back.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I would try to get into another dermatologist if possible. She is very scattered. She does not listen to her patients at all and was unable to diagnose my skin ailment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016