Ratings for Dr. Graham Spiller

I assume this a Dr. Spiller from mental health, he was 30min late for our appointment, then cause I was having anxiety he starts telling me I might need meds, I have had 6 assessments from phycologist and there is nothing wrong with me, I have anxiety and PTSD and I can cope very well, I needed to see him to get a counsellor and he was trying to put me on meds that I told him I can't take due to my heart condition and medication, my doctor's referal was lost and it had all this info in it, he didn't read my paper work, he thought it was not normal when I explained my estrogen meds aren't working cause I had a hystorectomy he said it shouldn't matter, wow have you had a hystorectomy it changes everything. He doesn't care about the person cause if he did he would listen and not interrupt them after he just asked them a question.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I do not want to commit ageism but Dr Spiller needs to be forced into retirement, He should not practice medicine especially mental health

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor at all. He needed to retire many years ago. Only delayed my recovery time.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr.Spiller is the rudest doctor I have met.I would never see him again.he asked me what my problem was I told him. Several times during the examination I told him where my pain was and he yelled at me telling me his is the doctor and don't tell him just let him examine me. I have never been to the fruit union walk in clinic before and found it empty; now I know why. Sharing my story with co-workers a few of them had bad experiences too. I would not recommend this man to worst enemy

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Horrible experience with Dr.Spiller! He left the room during the visit and completely forgot about me, told the nurse no one was in the room. Assessment was brief and cold, no compassion. Ruled out one diagnosis and sent me on my way, no discussion of other possibilities or courses of action.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Spiller is not only an amazing physician, but an amazing person. My husband has been seeing him, for several years, for serious mental health issues. Dr. Spiller has been extremely helpful, kind, patient, honest and respectful with my husband. My husband had not been receiving appropriate medical attention, diagnosis and treatment prior to seeing Dr. Spiller. This was despite my husband presenting with blatantly obvious behaviours and symptoms to other health care professionals he had been seeing. It is not easy for a physician to work with a patient, if that client is being deceptive (to be specific, I mean the deception can be deliberate, or due to a delusional perception of themselves, or perhaps a combination of deliberate and delusional deception with the health care professional). My husband loves him. In my opinion, Dr. Spiller is one of the really GREAT physicians!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Spiller has been an excellent and informative Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Spiller saved my daughters life. I don't know what he said to her but he listened and whatever he told her and by prescribing the proper meds she is on the way to a happy more successful future. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

This Doctor is a gem. Too bad there weren't more like him. He's thorough and he listens!! He saved my life by sending me for more tests when the other doctors didn't. The tests detected cancer and thanks to Dr. Spiller, it was caught in time.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

I have found Dr. Spiller to be very helpful and when he's not sure about something he will research.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007