Ratings for Dr. Neil Gray

Submitted December 3, 2015

I was privileged to call him my Dr for 36 years. He was also my mother's family Dr for as many years, recommended to us by my Aunt, who had been seeing Dr Gray for several years before that. Dr Gray was also a very important piece in my journey of life. I'll miss his practice for sure, but hope he enjoys his retirement too. I still use the clinic and now see one of the new Dr's. Still a happy patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Misdiagnosed psychological conditions and did not follow up on referral to a trained Psychologist or Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Very open and easy to approach on sensitive subjects. Never feel like you are being rushed out of the office. Takes the time to listen to you (really listen) and doesn't treat you like you couldn't possible have these symptoms. Asks questions, explains in ways you can understand.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

At one time, Dr. Gray was a very good physician.Unfortunately,it appears that he now could care less about his patients.He does not spend enough time to even listen to your symptoms & he is condescending & sarcastic. He failed to diagnose an obvious skin cancer (after a very cursory glance at the lesion),& when I insisted that something be done, instead of referring me to a specialist with experience with this type of cancer, he did the surgery himself & it was not successful & did not heal. This resulted in my having to go to the specialist who diagnosed the cancer properly, resulting in several follow up visits over a period of time. Dr. Gray appears to have lost interest in his patients and his profession. We stuck with him for a long time, but we have replaced him.I have spoken to several friends who were also patients of Dr. Gray and they expressed the same concerns. They have all changed doctors. He really should retired.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Occassionally he can be a little late, but it is understandable considering the amount of time he focuses on his patients. He answers all my questions fully and he is very knowledgable. He seems to care about his patients and will do almost anything to help. Very nice doctor. He delivered me 19 yrs ago and I would never consider a different doctor

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Gray has been my doctor for at least 25 years. He listens and pays attention and seems to have a knack for "hearing" things you don't say. He explains his treatment choices and refers you when required. I am amazed that he remembers personal things about his patients. He really cares about patient health, both physical and mental. He is very busy and sometimes hard to get in to see but I guess that's because he's a great doctor. I don't get angry if he's a little behind because he has spent additional time with me when required and although I do feel bad for the people waiting I also appreciate his thorough and caring attention. I hope he continues to practice for a long time because I fear having to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Gray has been our family doctor for 21 years. Excellent bedside manner. Kids were always comfortable with him. Puts anxiety to rest. Down to earth. Only prescribes when necessary. Shares common sense solutions to various issues. A little tough to get in for annual physical (limited # of appts for these). Sometimes you want more done but his hesitation to react too quickly on a situation makes you rethink - usually for the best.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Good Doctor, but too busy. Can not always get an appointment when you want.Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Gray has been my Doctor for the past 30 years and he is always interested, caring, takes time to listen and answer questions.He sends you to Specialists when necessary and researches to solve whatever the problem is until a solution is found. He is very compassionate and has a tremendous memory for you as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007