Ratings for Dr. Barbara Lansing

Very competent and helpful. Takes the time to understand

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

She is filling in for my regular doctor. Everyone says my son need to see a specialty doctor and she refuses to send a referral. If something turns out to be wrong with him I am taking her to court. This I'd the worst doctor ever and you could not pay me enough to have to deal with her

Submitted September 6, 2011

Still missing Doctor Lansing ~ best, most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I sincerely miss Dr. Lansing superb attentive care. I wish her well.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

up to her retirement recently due to personal reasons, Dr. Lansing was the BEST DOCTOR I have ever had. Not only was she very knowledgeable and helpful, but her staff was also helpful and knowledgeable. She will be sorely missed and I hope her retirement is enjoyable for her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Rachel and Tamara -- you are the best!! I am very pleased with Dr. Lansing's concern and care.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Lansing for 10 years now. I have seen many improvements in the office management and now I do not have to wait more than 20 minutes to see her. The staff are good at trying to get you in with immediate requests to see the doctor. The girls up front are kind and get the job done right. I have found that my appointments with Dr.Lansing are thorough. Go in prepared and ask questions and you will get the answers or be referred to a specialist if needed. She has been most kind and helpful with my recent diagnosis of breast cancer and gives extra time to talk, inform and reasure. I am glad that I stayed with Dr.Lansing.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Does most of the talking about herself, rather than patient concerns

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Lansing for many years, and although she may not be on time for appts, she is a very good dr. Unlike some comments I find her staff to be awesome. They truly know how to do thier job. I have never seen staff work so well together.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007