Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Brown

I have never been to such a knowledgeable and thorough doctor. I went to Dr. Brown for chronic sinusitis which resulted in surgery. Dr. Brown was very thorough in his diagnosis to make sure he was prescribing the correct remedy. I experienced a lack of smelling and breathing as well as a general lack of comfort for over a year before getting a referral for Dr.Brown. I have been almost a full 2 years without a single sinus infection! I only wish I could make him my PCP!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Brown was great from start to finish. He removed my tonsils and did an amazing job. I would give him a definitely blessing and have referred him to others. -David

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I would just like to share my thoughts on Dr Jeff Brown. He has treated my daughter now for years and recently did surgery on my husband. He is, by far, the best doctor that I've ever dealt with. He has a fantastic bed-side manner. I am very comfortable asking questions to Dr Brown. I just cannot say enough good things. Just so fortunate to have a Dr. like this in our back yard. I HIGHLY recommend him. (I don't typically do reviews either!)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Spent over a year seeing Dr. Brown's staff. Never actually him. Called him to express my discontent and he recommended I find a new ENT. Huge waste of my time and insurance companies money. Not to mention all the money I spent because insurance doesn't cover it all.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Anyone with anything unkind to say about Dr. Brown must have the wrong Dr. Brown. Dr. Brown preformed a comprehensive examination, ran some tests, and referred me to Boston, as necessary. He then continued to follow up a great deal more than any other doctor would do. When the multiple specialists in Boston could not figure it out Dr. Brown attended a lecture and again went out of his way to contact me and refer me to the speaker/ surgeon, who has solved a problem, which has plagued me for over two years and will perform surgery in September. I had one office visit with Dr. Brown- he personally made several follow up phone calls very concerned that my health care needs were met, a genuinely caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

WOW.Can't believe the bad comments on here..Dr Brown removed my tonsils in 2003, only after months of treatment did not work.Never once tried to push surgery on me..And he was always very friendly

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

This Doctor wanted to push sugery on me for sinus treatment, when all I needed was Nasonex, also got very mad with me when I denied surgery and walked out of hospital without seeing me.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey S. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Winchester, MA