Ratings for Dr. Sam Fanous

It’s the best experience I had sinse 18 years. Dr Fanous was very honest and very professional. When he explain my serger was very precise and he explain every thing about surgery , risques and complication. And till today I réfère every patient to his clinic. Every member of my family did the surgery and they are happy. Thanks Dr Fanous for the gift you gave us.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

My wife just had lenses implanted in each eyes a week ago by Dr Fanous. Everything went perfect right away with her improved vision and no more glasses needed. The whole staff was really helpful and Dr Fanous did take the time to fully answer our numerous questions about the procedure itself and the post-surgical period possible issues. My wife is very satisfied with the whole process.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I didnt need any surgery but he convinced me otherwise. He damaged both eyes and touch a nerne. Now i have blurry vision and dryness that requires drops constantly. This doctor is greedy and doesnt care about his patient

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I would not recommend him at all. They greet you by telling you how much and your credit card please. I had complications following my chalazion surgery by him after. but he did not follow up on me and wants me to pay extra with to remove what it left. I screamed at him saying that he just got paid for his stupid surgery. Horrible staff!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Have full confidence in Dr. Sam Fanous' credentials and knowledge. He performed double cataract and inserted multifocal lenses. I am very happy. He prepared me for everything pre and post operation. I am very very impressed and satisfied!!! Thank you Dr. Fanous!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Not recommended. Doesn't take the time to explain to you the condition that you have. Says only "infection" as diagnosis and no precision at all as which part is affected. Was said to have a callback to explain the condition but 2 months already gone and no call.Only money matters for them.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I had Lasik and I knew I was in good hand when I met Dr. Fanous and his team. I was crazy scared but I felt safe from the beginning and the procedure went well. They all reassured me in every steps.. Honestly, I would do it again tomorrow!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Nice staff, super helpluff and they answer all your questions. As for Dr Fanous he sure is busy... but he still took the time to reassure me and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I would not recommend him at all. Quite overconfident and arrogant which make him prone to mistakes . Did not explain anything . Just the price . I had complications following my surgery . but he did not follow up on me and sent me to another doctor Do you research , ask questions . He might not be that knowledgeable after all.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Fanous is truly the best in the field, I had 3 opinions prior to having the pleasure of discovering Dr. Fanous, he was dead on what needed to be done for my failing eyes the surgery was perfect and this is the best I've been able to see since I was a kid! He and his staff are professional and excellent on every level. His clinic is new and spotlessly clean. as eye sight is a very important thing no one should do anything without seeing Dr. Fanous.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017