Ratings for Dr. Sam Fanous

Have full confidence in Dr. Sam Fanous' credentials and knowledge. He performed double cataract and inserted multifocal lenses. I am very happy. He prepared me for everything pre and post operation. I am very very impressed and satisfied!!! Thank you Dr. Fanous!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Not recommended. Doesn't take the time to explain to you the condition that you have. Says only "infection" as diagnosis and no precision at all as which part is affected. Was said to have a callback to explain the condition but 2 months already gone and no call.Only money matters for them.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I had Lasik and I knew I was in good hand when I met Dr. Fanous and his team. I was crazy scared but I felt safe from the beginning and the procedure went well. They all reassured me in every steps.. Honestly, I would do it again tomorrow!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Nice staff, super helpluff and they answer all your questions. As for Dr Fanous he sure is busy... but he still took the time to reassure me and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I would not recommend him at all. Quite overconfident and arrogant which make him prone to mistakes . Did not explain anything . Just the price . I had complications following my surgery . but he did not follow up on me and sent me to another doctor Do you research , ask questions . He might not be that knowledgeable after all.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Fanous is truly the best in the field, I had 3 opinions prior to having the pleasure of discovering Dr. Fanous, he was dead on what needed to be done for my failing eyes the surgery was perfect and this is the best I've been able to see since I was a kid! He and his staff are professional and excellent on every level. His clinic is new and spotlessly clean. as eye sight is a very important thing no one should do anything without seeing Dr. Fanous.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Fanous is outstanding, he did my cataracts surgery and correct my sight on both eyes. The staff at the Montreal Eye Institute are very professional and I highly recommend this clinic. .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

They greet you by telling you how much and your credit card please. Make you wait hours only to be agresive and yell at you. I was sitting in waiting room and heard hI'm yelling at every patient!!!??

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Très belle expérience pour mon garçon qui avait--22 de myopie, Dr fanous a fait une opération icl et corrigé par la suite au laser très belle réussite bravo à tout le personnel super gentil

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Ne pouvant supporter d'avoir à me mettre des gouttes dans les yeux pour le restant de mes jours, je suis allé voir ce spécialiste qui m'a dit que la chirurgie pouvait possiblement guérir mon glaucome. Chaque oeil a été opéré pas laser SLT. Le Dr Fanous m'a dit que ça pouvait prendre deux interventions pour faire effet. Après quelque mois la pression est revenue dans les deux yeux. Dr Fanous m'a alors envoyé chez sa confrère de la même clinique sans plus d'explication, laquelle m'a prescrit des gouttes comme me l'avait le premier Ophtalmo. Toujours très long l'attente dans cette clinique. Très axé sur le $ cet endroit.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016