You may also like

awsome dr todd is the best bed side manners and maikng sauure your looked after

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind manner and prompt call on results

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Todd gave me the benefit of the doubt when no one else would. I had forgotten what it was like to live pain free due to ongoing kidney issues and my auto transplant was an absolute success. He was so amazing when I was recovering in the hospital and was just as amazing when I went for follow up visits. From the time I met him, I had my surgery within 3 months, recovered in 6 months and now I truly am so grateful I was given the opportunity to meet Dr. Todd! I told him just before I went under that he was my Rock Star and I meant it, he always will be and for that i'm truly thankful. For those fortunate enough to have him as your Dr, he is truly the most wonderful, patient, kind, huggable guy in the world. Thank you Dr. Todd! I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you! Smilz

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

A very relaxed, caring, down to earth person. Also a very understanding Doctor. The secretary very nice, friendly,and efficient Had to cancel an appointment because of weather-no problem, got another date immediately.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

A true gentleman, excellent surgeon and a caring human being. Example: Approximately 2 years ago, Dr. Todd performed a cryogenic prostate cancer operation totally successfully. A year later, Dr. Moore did a sucessful kidney transplant. When I woke from the anesthetic, Dr. Todd was the first person I saw in my room, waiting for me to come to"Hi, Bill, How ya doin'", along with a big welcoming smile was the greeting afforded me by this competent, caring Doctor. Thank you, Dr. Todd!! I rated Merree a 2 because she is quite stand-offish and somewhat impersonal - for her position, these are not plusses.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

This doctor/surgeon is the reason I can write a review today.He saved my life.Plunked out my cancerous kidney.No post op problems.Excellent follow up.You never feel rushed at your appointments and he will answer all your questions.I hope he is slicing and dicing for years to come.A truly gifted Doctor. Ron in Lethbridge(formally of Edmonton)

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I was transferred to Dr. Todd after my Saskatchewan surgeon was hospitalized. I consider myself and donor extremely lucky to be put in Dr. Todd's care. His bedside manners were incredible. He visited me every day that I was in the hospital describing what was going to take place and answering any questions and concerns that I had. The pre op and post op care was fantastic. 10 out of 10. Nursing staff , Aides, cleaning staff and all staff were top notch. I was up and walking the day after my operation and discharged by day 5 feeling fantastic. Thank you Dr. Todd and UOA staff for making my transplant a success and my experience so pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

A great listener, takes the time to answer all questions, never makes you feel rushed. An excellent surgeon, great bedside manner, a very humble man.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I'm happy, that you're my doctor in this bad time, when I got the result cancer. I have nothing to say, only you made a good job, I#m cancerfree, thank you Dr. Todd.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Excellent Doctor, too bad his secretary doesn't listen to You it would avoid a lot of mix ups

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. Gerald Todd's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "awsome dr todd is the best bed side manners and maikng sauure your looked after"

November 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5H 4B9". Address has been updated from "None" to "Suite 400 Hys Centre Hys Centre Clinic, 11010 101 St NW, Edmonton". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804412577".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for your kind manner and prompt call on results"

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Todd gave me the benefit of the doubt when no one else would. I had forgotten what it was like to live pain free due to ongoing kidney issues and my auto tr..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very relaxed, caring, down to earth person. Also a very understanding Doctor. The secretary very nice, friendly,and efficient Had to cancel an appointment be..."

December 18, 2014