Ratings for Dr. Irene Kupferszmidt

What characterizes Dr. Kupferszmidt best is wisdom. She has taken care of me for 20 years. She restored me to health quickly and efficiently when I was ill and prevented me from developing illness by detecting subtle symptoms early. She guided me very wisely through my menopause, so that it was a smooth passage for me. Her common sense advice helped me to bear even my family problems and restored me to sanity. She had a truly holistic approach to my health problems. I am using past tense because I know that she is closing her office as of February 1, 2012. I will miss her sorely. I am so sad I could cry. I wish her a good time for the rest of her life. Let me say a few words in Polish - our language of communication: Dziekuje, Pani Doktor! Zycze duzo zdrowia i radosci. STO LAT!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Fantastic doctor! Very experienced, found what others could not,solved what others only patched up with pills, referred to the best specialists! Up to date with every new test, procedure, etc, thorough check-up even when I forget, every 6 months to a year. Sometimes you have to wait, but given her experience, I don't mind. Very caring, reassuring manner! Don't understand a lot of the comments on this board!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I had been a patient of hers for 8 yrs and she was fine when all was good. When I became very ill, she became rude and impatient and sent me to the emergency. Not pleasant nor helpful. I absolutely would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Wait 2 hours every time I go even though I have an appointment. Has misdiagnosed my grandmother. Horrible!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

She is a great doctor! This woman is inspirational, as she is in her mid 80's and still practicing medicine! She is a very passionate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Useless. Told me to do the complete opposite of what I should have done. My poor mother goes to her and doesn't even tell her there's anything wrong with her, just to avoid getting wrong prescriptions, wrong treatments or wrong diagnosis. Don't just walk away from this doctor, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

This is a horrible person and very rude too. She thinks she's the best doctor on this planet. The only important thing for this woman is MONEY, she always sees DOLLAR signs, unfortunately a lot of her patients are blind although they always complain about her. I hope she's retired....

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

experienced bright md who has helped my whole family for years.she is older now but completely up to date with what is happening.keep up the good work

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

has been the family doctor for years.experienced and thorough.still goes to courses and is up to date .it is very hard to please everyone but she has been great for us and we hope she stays in her office

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

She is useless in the best case scenario, meaning if you are healthy, and harmful in all other cases. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008