Ratings for Dr. Patricia McCord

When it comes my health & well being, I would wait all day for quality care & advice, this what I receive from Dr. McCord every visit. She has been a blessing.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

She completely resolved my sciatica and back pain several years ago. Other chiropractors I've tried aren't as effective on bringing the pain relief and problem resolution.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I hate these review sites but there is no listed way to privately contact Dr McCord via email, so this is my only option. I visited Dr McCord with the purpose of treating back pain. Instead, she took it upon herself to manipulate almost every joint in my body which, normally, wouldn't be a big deal. However, I advised her of a recent ligament injury in my elbow and wrist and warned her that they had only just become able to bear weight etc - she still went ahead with manipulating those joints and, as a result, I was put through extreme pain. Two months later and my wrist and elbow still cannot bear weight - she undoubtedly re-injured those ligaments as a result of her reckless treatment. On top of that, I visited her six times (the last was when this incident occurred) and the pain in my back subsided only minimally. Needless to say I did not return but I hope this information can get to her so that she can act with more caution in future patient scenarios. She is a very confident practitioner, an often positive trait to have, though in this instance it swung in a very negative way.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

A lot of my family have been seeing dr. mc Cord for about 15 years and she has helped us all greatly. I have had many problems over the years and I have always left feeling a lot better before leaving. thank you Patricia.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

She has been treating me and my son for many years-I have found her to be a great listener, she's got a great memory for previous instances of visits; not just from reading the charts. Very encouraging to heal the total body. For her, it's not about keeping you there indefinitely, but rather having you heal as quickly as possible. It's too bad she's not a G.P. As her skill, knowledge and bedside manner are all exemplary!! I would highly recommend her for any level of physical challenges. The reception staff are always pleasant and efficient -couldn't ask for a better chiropractor!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

best chiropractor ever. Great for athletes, she is kind and full of knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Great dr with a fountain of knowledge but usually late due to everyone wanting to see her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

She has fixed my frozen shoulder. She is confident, caring and enjoys what she does

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I've seen 40+ Chiro's, and she's the only one who was able to help. A real miracle worker!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr McCord is a great doctor but consistently late. She prides herself on being very knowledgable and can come across arrogant at times. I have decided to find another chiropractor as I can't wait 1 hour every time.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014