Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Morris

I have been seeing Dr. Morris for over a decade for various ailments (ear infections, strep, sinusitis). He is a wonderful diagnostician and caring physician. I have had to contact him on a couple of weekends for extremely painful episodes of sinusitis and he has always come through with the needed remedy. I really appreciate his quick response since the pain escalates very quickly and if he had not been available I would have had to go to a walk-in clinic. His office staff is easy to deal with and have always been helpful when I need reports or help with insurance questions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Don’t bother even calling them. They are the worst medical office I have ever encountered. I called in March to get an April appt. They called 2 days before the appt to cancel because of a personal matter. The lady said she could get me in earlier by calling me for any cancellations. After 2 days, she stopped calling. I called back in May and got an appt for June. The Fri before my Mon 8:30 appt, they called again saying that Dr. Morris has a surgery scheduled for that morning, asking me to move it to 2:45. I told them I had to pick up my kids and the afternoon was not an option. She said that I can then come in at 9:30 and fill out papers while Dr. Morris gets in from his surgery. Went at 9:25 and was told my appt wasn’t until 2:45. Then they had the nerves to tell me that they offered a 12:30, but I had declined and said I would be there at 2:45. You cannot tell me that I lied when I am a working mother of two and would never take an appt instead of picking up my children.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Just a note about punctuality--since he is the only doc in the practice, he can get a bit behind (I waited an hour the other day) so I build in "time" for my appointment. That being said, he is a GREAT doctor. I had been having issues with sore throats, ear pain and a swollen lymph node for more than a year that my regular physician would always test strep (it would be neg) and then just say I have a virus. After 4 of those appointments, I made an appt with Dr. Morris. He tested me for everything -blood work, swabs, allergies. When my results came back, he then put me on meds, and I haven't had the problem since! Also, while testing me, he found a red flag for something else and referred me to another specialist before proceeding with any of his other treatments (for allergies). He is the first doc that I've had in a very long time that actually listens, and I am VERY thankful to have found him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr Morris was very helpful he seems to be the only doctor who cares about his patients more then making money.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

One of the few doctors I have met who actually care about their patients. Dr Morris is very knowledgeable and personable. He makes sure he is understood during every visit before letting his patient leave. I would definitely recommend Dr Morris for anyone experiencing ear, nose and throat issues.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

I have been having an issue with my throat for the past 2 months. The doctors I saw before Dr. Morris fail in comparision, greatly. His staff was extremely helpful in getting me in for an appointment asap. I found Dr. Morris to be a very personable doctor. His approach was very calming and he seemd to actually care about my wellbeing. His light banter was helpful in allowing me to feel at ease in the exam room. He is defintely a doctor that I would recommend to anyone having ENT issues. He takes his time and makes it a point to spell everything out for you so you understand his diagnosis/etc. I'm grateful that I have finally found a doctor that knows what he is talking about as well as cares about the patient.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008