Ratings for Dr. Reid G. Pierce

Doesn't check up on patients. Makes mistakes and doesn't own up to them. Doesn't monitor patients and keep watch on things he should. I highly suggest Ruston Pierce not Reed.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I loved hym as.my Doctor he was caring an helpful. A I jus felt safe wit hym he has delivered two of my children an I was healthy wit healthy baby's I appreciate him an staff

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

This doctor informed me that if I continued to feel the pain from a huge cyst on my ovary, I would need to consider prozac. Funny thing is,I ended up in the hospital for a total of 10 days...the cyst and other scar tissue had restricted a piece of my bowel to the pelvic wall. Prozac huh?

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

OK. Straightforward. Staff above average.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

He is awesome about working toward the birth the mom desires. When situation occurs he is calm and confidence inspiring. Even my husband was impressed. I recommend him to all women who are searching for an OB/GYn who believes a woman's body is designed to labor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

I used this doctor for my second pregnancy and was very pleased with him. I had preeclampsia with my first pregnancy and developed high blood pressure late into my second one. He always remained calm and reassuring. He is not extremely talkative, but he is very kind and knowledgeable about what he does. During my entire pregnancy, he was late for my appointment only once--because he was delivering another baby.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

He is very kind & patient doctor. I've been seeing him for 10 years now. He delivered both my children & performed my hysterectomy. He is extremely understanding & explains things very well. I have always had pleasant visits with him & his staff. I would recommend Dr. Reid Pierce to anyone in this area. He definitely puts his patients first.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

He is a very kind, patient doctor. He explained all procedures very clearly. He is a very pleasant doctor with a wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Doesn't explain things well. Wasn't pleased with treatment and switched to another ob-gyn.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2005

Sorry, Horrible, Erragant.... He must have gotten his degree on line!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2005

Dr. Reid G. Pierce's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal