Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Faber

When Dr. Faber operated on my elbow in 2001, from falling 24 feet, he said when he opened the elbow, bone fragments fell out, it was like putting a jigsaw puzzle back together. He fixed my elbow, new radial head and lots of scaffolding, and now 15 years later I still have a full range of motion and hold an 8.5 handicap. Thanks Dr. Faber. As for the wait times, well I wish there were two of you, no I wish there were ten of you.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr Faber was very attentive, and pleasant. He is sending me for the tests that have wanted for years. I am very thankful and lucky to be under his care!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

A very busy place to say the least, the waiting time was sometimes unbairable the 4 times I was there. The staff was well organized and took care of their patients great. Ken Faber is an excellent doctor and is amazing at what he does

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Faber and Martha were fantastic and gave my husband excellent care. I honestly could not say enough good things about them both and the high level of quality care they provide! Some of the clinic staff however were rude and less than professional. I am not sure of what their role was...they would call our number and bring us into the room to wait for the doctor. There was one woman, young with dark hair, that I found especially unprofessional on every visit in which we encountered her (we were there many times for multiple injuries).

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

My daughter had to have extensive surgery on her elbow which required removing the radial head altogether...a procedure not done very often....after 2 failed surgeries in Hamilton we found dr Faber online....I have nothing but good things to say about him, he listens, he is knowledgeable, patient and his expertise by far outweighs any other physicians that we saw leading up to the surgery....his wait times are a little lengthy so please bring a book but he is worth the wait...I am a nurse and work with many physicians...I could see that Dr Faber is well respected by his colleagues and he follows up with his patients and sees them post op (doesn't leave it to the resident) .my daughter is now back to full mobility and function thanks to him and his team!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Can't say enough good things about him so I'll just say you are fortunate if you are in his care. A+! ejulien Jan|2016

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I had several surgeries in 2015 do to infections in my shoulder (artificial). I can't say enough about Dr. Faber and the staff at HULC Clinic & St. Joes. The wait times in the clinic are long no doubt about that but that is because Dr. Faber takes the time with each and every patient during their appointment. He is very thorough and knowledgable. Just before one of my surgeries Dr. Faber came and got me and wheeled me into the operating room himself. I can't say enough about him! During the process I dealt with Martha (his secretary) quite a bit and she is fantastic making appointments and especiallyt trying to fit in rush appointments. Thank you to everyone involved. I look forward to my other shoulder being replaced now.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

First surgery of my life and Dr.Faber and his entire team were amazing, Emily and the rehab team made my life back to normality very easy...amazing all round!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

for a super busy clinic they are well organized and friendly and always willing to go the extra mile for their patients-they are never "too busy" for you

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Very pleased with this surgeon. Wait in clinic may be long, but he does not rush your appointment when you do see him. Explains well and answers questions clearly. Does not push surgery, simply describes options and lets you decide. Appreciated that he makes a point of speaking to you in the operating room both before and after surgery, very reassuring. Martha also is very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015