You may also like

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I had several surgeries in 2015 do to infections in my shoulder (artificial). I can't say enough about Dr. Faber and the staff at HULC Clinic & St. Joes. The wait times in the clinic are long no doubt about that but that is because Dr. Faber takes the time with each and every patient during their appointment. He is very thorough and knowledgable. Just before one of my surgeries Dr. Faber came and got me and wheeled me into the operating room himself. I can't say enough about him! During the process I dealt with Martha (his secretary) quite a bit and she is fantastic making appointments and especiallyt trying to fit in rush appointments. Thank you to everyone involved. I look forward to my other shoulder being replaced now.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Very pleased with this surgeon. Wait in clinic may be long, but he does not rush your appointment when you do see him. Explains well and answers questions clearly. Does not push surgery, simply describes options and lets you decide. Appreciated that he makes a point of speaking to you in the operating room both before and after surgery, very reassuring. Martha also is very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Faber , Probably the best Dr. I have met. Very nice, and great with patient. His staff is too notch and would highly recommend him to anyone for his care !!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr.Faber is a very nice man and a great sergion.I fell off a ladder at work and he identified the problem right away and,he performed the surgery.Never in a rush to get you out the door and,will explain things in a way the patient understands.The staff is great and I never had to wait long at all.Thank you Dr.Kenneth Faber for all you and your staff have done including Martha.When I get back to work I will come by and see you,thanks again Steve Jan-9-2015

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Faber and the staff at the HULC in London. Yes the wait times can be long. After a 3 hour drive from where I live to an appointment, it is often a 3 hour wait before I am able to leave again, followed by another 3 hour drive home. I would still recommend Dr. Faber to anyone needing his specialized care. He did an amazing job of my bone graft and I will be forever grateful for his care and concern. My experience in wait-times with other specialists at Toronto Western and Princess Margaret Hospitals falls in line with what I received at the HULC at St. Joseph's Hospital. Martha was terrific. The cast tech, who often receives the brunt of people's anger, needs to be commended too. She is looking after several specialists. The nurses, x-ray techs, residents and everyone that I came into contact with was doing their job and doing it well. My sincere thanks to all of you and have a very Merry Christmas!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

This doctor is wonderful!! Super knowledgeable and took his time with me during every appointment; wait time was always a bit long but worth it in the end. Even when he had interns he would always come in and not only help educate them, but make sure I knew exactly what was going on as well. He took the time to not only go over my MRI in great detail but a hands on exam of my shoulder as well to pinpoint exactly what my problem was. Made sure I knew 100% was was going to happen before, during and after my shoulder surgery. He did an amazing job with my shoulder repair and it's now better than ever!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I wonder if the good doctor reads these ratings. He's awefully busy and the rating on the wait time reflects this. I had an upper limb injury and the man "put me back together". I am in recovery and still have a ways to go but he is very personable and listens to what you have to say. bed side manner is at times, hard to come by , hand in hand with knowledge and skill. Dr.Faber has both. For someone with so much responsibility with his own patients and training others (Interns) , he still maages to be an associate prof at UWO. He is very kind and gentle in his words which though sappy sounding, means a lot when you are wondering if your arm will ever work again. I think it is important not just to say this as a rating as a doctor but also as a person because behind the ltex gloves , there is a human being who holds your well being in his hands. I am sure that he is well paid for monitarily for his skills but I don't think that everyone could do his job.:) SILLYHEART21(U-TUBE)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Kenneth Faber's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! Can't say enough good things about him so I'll just say you are fortunate if you are in his care. A+! ejulien Jan|2016"

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had several surgeries in 2015 do to infections in my shoulder (artificial). I can't say enough about Dr. Faber and the staff at HULC Clinic & St. Joes. The w..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First surgery of my life and Dr.Faber and his entire team were amazing, Emily and the rehab team made my life back to normality very easy...amazing all round! ..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "for a super busy clinic they are well organized and friendly and always willing to go the extra mile for their patients-they are never "too busy" for you"

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with this surgeon. Wait in clinic may be long, but he does not rush your appointment when you do see him. Explains well and answers questions clear..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Faber , Probably the best Dr. I have met. Very nice, and great with patient. His staff is too notch and would highly recommend him to anyone for his car..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Faber is a very nice man and a great sergion.I fell off a ladder at work and he identified the problem right away and,he performed the surgery.Never in a rus..."

January 9, 2015