Ratings for Dr. James E. Benecke

Dr. Beneke has alwas been very kind and thoughtful concerning my illness. His staff is always very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

One of the more charismatic physicians you will ever meet. Unfortunately that doesn’t mean a high level of skill or competence where my loved one was concerned. Should have gotten a second opinion before agreeing to surgery by him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Not happy with Dr Benecke. I have a fairly large hole in my eardrum, was told by another ENT that it would require surgery to repair. Dr. Benecke said he could attempt a patch and said he felt that it would fix it. He said with my permission he could do right then. The procedure literally to less than 2min. His assistant reached into a drawer, handed them to him he opened it and placed it in my ear. I am being generous with the 2min's. Needless to say it did not take, and I was hit with an $800 dollar fee, in addition they re-coded the office visit to an out-patient visit which also ended up costing me more. Shame on me for not asking what this simple procedure would cost.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Benecke and his staff were very caring. Dr Benecke was caring and thorough in discussing ear tube procedure in my one year old. Anesthesia came to get her at 718 and Dr. Benecke came to talk with me at 731.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

EXCELLENT DR. VERY CARING AND CONCERNED! EXCELLENT CARE! THANK YOU! :)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

This was the worst doctors visit I had ever been to. I have never felt so uncomfortable, mistreated, and unwelcome. I would recommend going to a doctor that actually wants to take the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I first saw Dr. Benecke in 1986 in LA for a problem no one else seem to be able to fix (violent dizzy spells, vomiting, loss of hearing etc..). I liked him right off because he told me he could fix my problems, and that he did. Since then I have moved 7 times since then but always travel across the country to see him for my check ups. Since 1986 I have never had any of the symptoms I had before the surgery. One of the best decisions I have made in my life.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

do not trust this man or his red headed asistent they are both liers and rude uncaring and my condition is worse after surgery then before and they have a god like attitude and do not care or listen to there patients stay clear

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Benecke did not take any time listening to my history. He acted as if he was too busy to listen to me. I would recommend going to someone who does not act too good for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Benecke's staff and himself appear to be helpful but if you have a complicated case I would make sure Dr. Benecke wants to deal with it. He has his favorites and if you are not one of them then your care is poor and neglected.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. James E. Benecke's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare