Ratings for Dr. Daniel Dockx

Wonderful doctor, very polite, understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Docks is an excellent doctor, who always listens to my concerns and explains exactly what his plan of action will be in any given situation. He never makes you feel as though you're being rushed when in his office. I have great confidence in his professional abilities. The only down-side is trying to get an appointment....it's usually a 6-8 week wait.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

He has been my doctor 25 years and has always given excellent care and advice.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Excellent! Highly recommended! Always has time to discuss any issues I may have.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Horrible doctor. Had him as a doctor since birth, been fighting with him for last three years! If you wan't anything done he is not the person to go to

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Docks has been my doctor for 20 years now. I love him. He listens to all my concerns and gives me the best possible solution. Mind you, it does take about a month to get in to see him. However he is totally worth the wait and I even drive an hour to see him!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I am very satisfied with Dr. Dockx as my primary doctor. He listens to my concerns and refers quickly to a specialist if needed or if I request. If I get an opinion from a specialist that I want a second opinion on he has supported me in that more than once. I don't feel rushed by him. He is very concerned for any issues I bring to him and has a very calm and kind bedside manner. Even though I have moved further from his clinic I would not consider looking for a new GP. Office staff has always been very friendly in my experience.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Dockx has been my doctor for 22 years. Time and time again Dr. Dockx goes above and beyond what is necessary to ensure the comfort and safety of his patients. At my most recent appointment, during which I was extremely upset, his exact words were "we are going to do whatever is necessary to make sure nothing is missed and we are both satisfied with the results." This doctor maintains this attitude consistently while providing professional, exceptional medical care.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012