Ratings for Dr. Luke J. Dlabal

Excellent doctor! He's my daughter's ENT Dr, and he takes time to explain everything to us. My daughter loves him!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

ok for adults but NOT for KIDS.Can NOT handel kids and will NEVER see mine again! Ear pain hurts very bad for an adult, just think about a toddler. In pain, being held down, do you think a toddler will cry and try to get away? YES! But that is not ok with Dr I guess he expects them to lay still and be perfect, sorry that does not happen! If you can NOT handel kids crying and not laying perfect than you should NOT see Childern!! I could not believe myself and my children were treated in that manner. This type of issue has happened more than one time, this time it went to far and will NEVER happen again to my kids! I would NEVER Recommend this DR to any mother or father with childern under 6 years old!!! Dr lost two patients because of what was said to me and my children, Very RUDE, Unprofessional, and Degrading!!!!!!!!! But will NEVER happen AGAIN!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008