Ratings for Dr. Evan Ko

I have been going to Dr. Ko for many years and I find him kind, understanding and professional. I hope he is around for many more years as I would dearly miss him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have been going to Dr Ko for many years and he is the best. His staff are very nice and helpful. Dr Ko is excellent with his diagnostics and prompt to refer to specialist when needed. Could not have a better GP

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Always the consummate professional. Accurate and through.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr ko has been my docter for over 10 yrs.He might appear old fashioned,but he knows the basics of medicine and is perfect

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

boooooooooooooooooooo I disagree with all positive comments........

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I met Dr. Ko 34 years ago when he assisted at the birth of our first child. He immediately became our family doctor, and apart from a 7-year period when we lived away, he remains our family doctor to this day. We find him to be very thorough in his assessments, and has been willing to refer when more specialization has been required. There is rarely more than a day's wait time for an appointment, and very little wait time in his office. Dr. Ko explains symptoms and options very clearly, which helps us understand and make a reasoned decision on "next steps". We respect and like him very much, and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I always trusted him to help but after having a serious car accident I'm second guessing that.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Ko has been our family doctor for over 30 years. He knew our children before they were born! We have found him to be thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. Really appreciate that you can get an appointment to see him with very little wait time. Sometimes, if it's an emergency he will make room to see you the same day. Even though we moved out of Richmond Hill over 20 years ago, we still make the 1/2 hour drive to see him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Best doctor in richmond hill, been my doctor for 22 years. So caring and reliable, always takes the time to make sure he has got everything figured out. Very personable, and has the best staff working for him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I find Dr Ko to be reliable, considerate, understanding, patient and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012