Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Pargot

In one out of six visits Pargot has been on time. Waiting 30 minutes for him to appear in the room is outrageous!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr Pargot is excellent, he is very caring, calming, and thorough. My son recently had his adenoids out and tubes. Not only was he good with my son, but good with his mom's nerves too! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr.Pargot is THE BEST doctor I have ever been to. Not only is his knowledge exemplary, but he is caring, empathetic, enthusiastic, and he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever come in contact with. He not only resolved the medical issue I went to him for, but he also knew exactly what to do for another issue I had that no one else seemed to be able to fix. Love, Love, Love Dr. Pargot! Great doctor. Great human being!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

We were told by another ENT that they wouldn't do surgery to remove adenoids since my daughers tonsils weren't bad. After allergy testing and a failed attempt at a sleep study on a 4 year old we went to Pargot and he got her right in. No more Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea etc.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

A good ENT if you need one. A surgeon, so expect to be offered that service at some point, but a very helpful doctor. He did take a very long time to make sure I understood everything, which is extremely great. His assistant is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Scott R. Pargot's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Tufts