Ratings for Dr. Sheila E. Ryan

Dr. Sheila Ryan is absolutely the best ENT Dr. that treated sevearal members of my Family while I was a member of the Armed Forces. She detected the early stages of Thyroid cancer in one of my family members and treated it successfully by performing top notch surgery. I personally had nasal polyps surgery performed by Dr. Ryan with excellent results and can only recommend her as probably the best physician that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Thank you Dr. Ryan!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

This is the worst doctor I have ever been too. I will not return. She does not listen to her patient, has antibiotic phobia and already has her agenda as to what is wrong with you by what she was taught in med school. Perhaps she should go back and learn some bedside manners. She questioned everything I said and was extremely rude. I feel sorry for the nursing staff who work with her. They are wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Doctor Ryan is one of the few Doctors that takes time to listen to her patients. She always has done what was ultimately in my best interest. I wish more Doctors would be like her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Ryan is an awesome doctor. I have seen her for about 2 years and she has been most helpful with my medical needs. She is knowledgleable, caring and has down to earth common sense.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

This is absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. My primary doctor referred me to an ENT because of some ear problems. Dr. Ryan questioned that I was even having ear problems, or allergies, which I have had since I was a child. She was rude, and questioning everything I said. This was a waste of time, and I will never see her again. After coming in 25 minutes late, she could have at least been courteous, and not treated me like an idiot.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Sheila E. Ryan's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AARP