Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge

Ratings for Dr. David A. Clark

Terrible. I had a rhinoplasty performed with him that resulted in total asymmetry to which he denied was his fault and claimed I must have bumped my nose during the healing process. I have had 2 more revision rhinoplasties with another doctor and am still unable to fix the problem he created. Stay far away if you're seeking cosmetic surgery.

Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. David A. Clark's response
We are dedicated to the highest quality of patient care, treatment and respect, and we are very concerned when anyone does not have a positive experience with Raleigh Capitol Ear, Nose & Throat or any of our physicians. While patient privacy regulations will not let us comment on specific situations online, we do ask that anyone with concerns about the quality of patient care please contact Pam at 919-809-8123.

Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Clark attempted a repair for a deviated septum and a procedure to place cartilage in my nose to allow for improved breathing. I now have a lump inside my nose and scarring and bruising that are not going away. When I asked about these issues, he became defensive and his usual kind and gentle demeanor went out the window. To add insult to injury, I cannot breath any better than before the surgery but now my nose appears disfigured.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. David A. Clark's response
At Raleigh Capitol Ear Nose & Throat our primary goal is your satisfaction. Dr. Clark will be very happy to meet with you and discuss options to help resolve the issues you have raised. Please call our office at your earliest convenience and make an appointment for further discussion.

Submitted April 21, 2016

THE RESULTS OF MY SURGERY HAS BEEN AMAZING! NO ONE NOTICES THAT I HAD SKIN CANCER REMOVED OFF MY FACE !!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Excellent with my child. He is very personable and works well with children.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Clark combines professionalism and expertise with friendliness and genuine concern. Combined with the top notch staff, Capitol ENT provided my best medical experience ever.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Capitol ENT is an excellent place for ear, nose and throat treatment. I recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. David A. Clark's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Health Net
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source