Dr. Daron J. Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daron J. Smith

I went to Dr. Smith for a second opinion and very glad that I did. I learned more from my first visit with Dr. Smith than I had in 3 years with the other ENT dr. I had been using. The staff is very nice and helpful. The surgery center is also excellent.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Everyone extremely helpful. Dr Smith is very good and helped me so much. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Excellent outcomes from Balloon Sinuplasty performed by Dr. Smith. Dr. Smith and his staff are true professionals. Highly recommend Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Seems to be knowledgeable and caring. He has done a good job of putting tubes in my ears.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. Smith has seen me for several different. Sinus issues. I went from having 10 sinus infections a year to maybe 1 a year since he preformed his surgery. He’s very knowledgeable and has a great staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Smith was so kind and helpful before my sinus surgery. He put my nerves at ease and did an exceptional job. I’m finally able to breathe again after so many years of struggling to breathe through my nose. His staff is just as friendly and helpful as he is. Great experience!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

After suffering from what I thought were allergies and/or GERD from months, Dr. Smith was able to properly diagnose me with LPR and get me on the right track. Wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Smith of Cornerstone ENT performed surgery to straighten my deviated septum. Everything went perfect. Surgery/recovery was not near what I was dreading. Doctor and all staff were great and made the whole process very smooth. I can now breath through my nose easily and no longer have the daily congestion that I’ve had for many many years

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr Smith and his staff have been fantastic with my little girl ... she was just about 18 months when she had tubes put in her ears. Recently, at four years old we have returned for treatment for nosebleeds. Dr Smith has pulled three frogs out of her ears so far, and it doesn't seem to get old. He has such a good way with little kids!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Smith and his staff have been amazing. I came to them thinking I just had allergies. They walked me through the process to determine what was really causing my symptoms and how to treat them. I ended up having surgery and it has been so unbeliveable the difference it has made. I would recommend Dr. Smith to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Daron J. Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Smith is a graduate of the University of Alabama School of Medicine and completed an internship in general surgery and residency in Otolaryngology at the University of Louisville. Dr. Smith has greater than 20 years of experience providing excellent care to his patients in Union and South Charlotte area. Dr. Smith has a particular interest in nasal and sinus conditions and is proficient at both traditional endoscopic sinus surgery and performing in-office balloon sinuplasty which is an effective and less invasive treatment of chronic sinus infections that avoids general anesthesia. Dr. Smith has been one of the first to be involved in the most recent technological advances to treat nasal obstruction of the nasal valve. He has a reputation of providing excellent care by carefully listening to his patients and explaining their condition and avoiding medical terminology that is often confusing to patients. Dr. Smith is especially good at putting children at ease through his comforting rapport and his easy and gentle disposition. He is board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and a member of the American Medical Association.

• English

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1993)

TRICARE