Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Ihm

I went to Dr Ihm for ear problems (tinnitus, hearing loss, etc). He said I had a problem with my Eustachian tube and sent me home with some home remedies, never doing any tests or anything. Not very thorough, seemed to rush me out of there. After several tests by a different Doctor including hearing tests, Hearing and Balance Test and MRI I was diagnosed with Meniere's Disease.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Peter Ihm is a fantastic doctor. My kids (ages 6 & 7) LOVE going to see him. Highly recommend for all your family members.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Ihm ROCKS! As a nervous 40+ year old having her tonsils checked and eventually removed, he carefully listened to me and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. He is always on time and is so smart. Never made me feel like there was a stupid question. Professional, kind and very pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend to any age. Also saw him previously for hearing issues and my experience was the same. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Excellent doctor. Has incredible interpersonal skills as well. Took care of an emergency situation with our daughter. Awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

He provided excellent care for my 1 year old son who is now 3. He is very good with him. My son never cried once during an examination and I really believe it has to do with Dr. Ihm's nature. He has made all the difference for my son who is doing very well now. He listens to all my concerns and offers advice. I never feel rushed and the staff and nurses are terrific as well. He is highly recommended as a Dr. and a Surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Peter S. Ihm's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal